Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 04:32 AM
    Democrat Debate Dodgers
    New Hampshire Sen. Maggie Hassan refuses to debate Don Bolduc .She said she would do it if there were a stand alone forum without Bolduc being present .

Arizona Democrat Guv candidate Katie Hobbs refused to debate Kari Lake saying that it was pointless to debate a conspiracy theorist. Seems that if Lake was taking unsupportable positions it would be beneficial to take her to task on a state and national stage.
    Meanwhile she refuses to answer questions about limits on her abortion on demand positions

Pennsylvania has a 2 fer 1

Already have commented about Uncle Ferster Fetterman refusal to debate until well after early voting started ;and his refusal to debate without a personal lap to so he can read the questions (and perhaps get answer prompts ? )

The Guv race has Dem Josh Shapiro v Doug Mastriano ,Shapiro refused a debate after his opponent suggested they each pick their own moderators .

Washington Patty Murray initially refused to debate Tiffany Smiley .Now the pressure got to her and she has agreed to 1 debate

Raphael Warnock initially refused to debate Hershel Walker .They have had their 1 debate .

It does the public a big disservice if all campaign events are staged events . We deserve to hear them in a live setting exchanging their views and challenging each other's positions .

But in today's environment we get staged dog and pony shows for towm halls ;and media commercials . Even the January 6 kangaroo court is staged and professionally produced by a movie producer .
    Live debates are the only opportunity to see our potential representatives in a high pressure unscripted environment .
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Even the January 6 kangaroo court..........
    Kangaroo court?

Do you think the mob's attack on the Capitol should not be investigated? Does that mean you approve of the attempt to overthrow the government?

Running Hershel Walker as a senate candidate is a disgrace and a shame to the Republican Party. No fault of Walker's. I think he may be brain-damaged from his years in the NFL.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 12:05 PM
    their's is not an investigation . It is a production with a predetermined outcome.

jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2022, 12:11 PM
    Does that mean you approve of the attempt to overthrow the government?
    Democrat propaganda. "It is a production with a predetermined outcome," is exactly correct. It's nothing more than the incessant bleating of the political sheep.

Running Hershel Walker as a senate candidate is a disgrace and a shame to the Republican Party. No fault of Walker's. I think he may be brain-damaged from his years in the NFL.
    Yeah, and Abrams and Fetterman are both the gold standard for candidates. And that's not to mention the current occupant of the White House who can't figure out who's dead and who's alive.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 12:25 PM
    their's is not an investigation . It is a production with a predetermined outcome.

Of course, it's an investigation.

If it's a predetermined outcome, how do you explain the many witnesses from Trump's inner circle testifying to the truth of what happened, and consistently showing Trump as the instigator? These witnesses were certainly not "predetermined". In fact, they were initially hostile and some had to be subpoenaed to testify.

It's ok to be emotional about issues, tomder, but when the facts are so obvious, it's time to drop the emotion and accept the truth.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 12:52 PM
    You are an ableist .Walker has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) as a result of trauma he experienced in childhood . Do you say the same things about Fetterman who has demonstrated he no longer can handle the job (not that he ever could )?

Due to his challenges Walker devotes a lot of his efforts to the cause . He was appointed spokesman by Universal Health Services for rheir 'Patriot Support Program' .He visits hundreds of military bases sharing his story to help remove stigmas around mental health. He also wrote 'Breaking Free' a memoir chronicling his battle with DID .That has encouraged thousands who face similar struggles to ask for help and seek treatment.

Besides his brilliant collegiate and professional football career he has succeeded athletically in track and field (he broke the world record in the 60 yard dash) He is a black belt in Tae Kwan Do. He went undefeated in mixed martial arts ;AND he professionally performed ballet at the Fort Worth Ballet .
    Walker is also more qualified than many people who hold elective office just by the fact that he successfully created and is CEO of successful businesses . H. Walker Enterprises, LLC and Renaissance Man Food Services, have become food service lines to major hotel chains, the US military, schools, concessions, and retail chains around the nation .

He is not a professional politician A big plus in my book
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 01:43 PM
    Walker has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) as a result of trauma he experienced in childhood .
    If Walker has a mental disease since childhood, why is he running for senator? He couldn't even understand the simple insulin issue yesterday. God forbid anybody gets diabetes within arm's reach of Walker.

He is running for one reason - he will be a yes vote for Trump no matter the issue. He lacks the brain power to analyze any issue. That's what your leader wants in all of his worshipers.

Do you say the same things about Fetterman who has demonstrated he no longer can handle the job (not that he ever could )?
    No, I do not. Fetterman has demonstrated no such thing. His televised interview showed him able to answer intelligently any question posed to him. He temporarily needs visual clues for his auditory difficulty, but that's common among stroke victims and will soon be totally healed.

Due to his challenges Walker devotes a lot of his efforts to the cause . He was appointed spokesman by Universal Health Services for rheir 'Patriot Support Program' .He visits hundreds of military bases sharing his story to help remove stigmas around mental health. He also wrote 'Breaking Free' a memoir chronicling his battle with DID .That has encouraged thousands who face similar struggles to ask for help and seek treatment.

Besides his brilliant collegiate and professional football career he has succeeded athletically in track and field (he broke the world record in the 60 yard dash) He is a black belt in Tae Kwan Do. He went undefeated in mixed martial arts ;AND he professionally performed ballet at the Fort Worth Ballet .
    Walker is also more qualified than many people who hold elective office just by the fact that he successfully created and is CEO of successful businesses . H. Walker Enterprises, LLC and Renaissance Man Food Services, have become food service lines to major hotel chains, the US military, schools, concessions, and retail chains around the nation .
    All of that is admirable and I applaud him for that. But a senator, directly affecting my civic life? Not a chance.

He is not a professional politician A big plus in my book
    Mine too, but Walker needs a lot more than that.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 02:07 PM
    good for you don't support him . The only REAL reason you say things about him is because he has Trump's endorsement .
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2022, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    If Walker has a mental disease since childhood, why is he running for senator? He couldn't even understand the simple insulin issue yesterday. God forbid anybody gets diabetes within arm's reach of Walker.
    Why then are repubs crabbing about Biden's supposed mental deficits?
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 02:26 PM
    The only REAL reason you say things about him is because he has Trump's endorsement .
    ABSOLUTELY, tomder! You're finally getting it. A Trump endorsement is the same as being endorsed by a malignant narcissistic sociopath.

In Hershel's case, no way in the world would he be running if Trump didn't want him.
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 02:29 PM
    simple he is the leader of the free world and has shown repeatedly he is not mentally up to the task .
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 02:34 PM
    ABSOLUTELY, tomder! You're finally getting it. A Trump endorsement is the same as being endorsed by a malignant narcissistic sociopath.

In Hershel's case, no way in the world would he be running if Trump didn't want him.
    glad I finally peeled the onion and saw that your concerns about his mental fitness was smoke screen
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2022, 02:37 PM
    Absolutely incredible question. I mean, do we really wonder why someone would be concerned that our president has lost several important marbles?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2022, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Absolutely incredible question. I mean, do we really wonder why someone would be concerned that our president has lost several important marbles?
    So what are we going to do about Hershel Walker and Trump?
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2022, 03:08 PM
    let the voters decide . Walker won the Georgia Repub primary . So it has much more to do than just a Trump endorsement .

why did Warnock duck a debate with Walker and then reluctantly accept to one if debating the "mentally challenged " Walker was going to be a piece of cake ?
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2022, 03:17 PM
    So what are we going to do about Hershel Walker and Trump?
    We will hope we can get back to the economic success of the Trump years. As for walker, it is surprising to see anyone pass up mentioning Fetterman, who has no business being on a small town city council much less the U.S. Senate. He cannot understand verbal questions much of the time. Come to think of it, he'd fit right in with Biden!!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2022, 03:35 PM
    We will hope we can get back to the economic success of the Trump years.
    Is that all you care about? -- money??? Oh yeah, you'll need it when you care for and support all those fetuses that weren't aborted.
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2022, 03:58 PM
    What a foolish comment. Money? Have you given all of yours away? If not, then why not? Is that all you care about?

Yeah I care about money. I care about the economy since everyone is dependent on it for shelter, food, transportation, health care, and so forth. I know you prefer for the unborn babies to be killed, but I have happily helped to support those who survive the abortion mills and will continue to.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 18, 2022, 04:35 PM
    What a foolish comment. Money? Have you given all of yours away? If not, then why not? Is that all you care about?
    Is that all Trump cares about?
    I know you prefer for the unborn babies to be killed, but I have happily helped to support those who survive the abortion mills and will continue to.
    And I have counseled pregnant women and helped them figure out ways to keep their babies despite personal and marital problems.
    Uber Member

Oct 18, 2022, 05:02 PM
    Is that all Trump cares about?
    You would have to ask him. I think the millions of people who had good jobs due to record low unemployment rates were grateful. It's only the well-off people like you that scoff at such things. The nation would be far better off if Biden cared more about a good economy. It would be better than the recession we are currently in.

And I have counseled pregnant women and helped them figure out ways to keep their babies despite personal and marital problems.
    Good for you!! I suspect you have also counseled pregnant women to have abortions, but at least you have done the right thing on some occasions, and for that I commend you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Democrat fantasies [ 1 Answers ]

ok let's review .... the Dems and the compliant press have spun the narrative that 1/6 was a pre-planned insurrection by a group of Trump led traitors who planned to attack the Capitol and kidnap and murder elected officials in a coup attempt . They must be shocked shocked that so far Garland...

How much is a babe ruth scorecard worth when he was with brooklyn dodgers [ 0 Answers ]

I have a scorecard that has a picture of babe ruth when he was with the brooklyn dodgers playing against the syracuse chiefs in 1938. Was wondering how much it would be?

Blue Dog Democrat [ 1 Answers ]

What is a Blue Dog Democrat? Where did these originate?

Why I'm going to vote DEMOCRAT [ 21 Answers ]

I'm voting Democrat because English has no place being the official language in America. I'm voting Democrat because it's better to turn corn into fuel than it is to eat. I'm voting Democrat because I'd rather pay $4 for a gallon of gas than allow drilling for oil off the coasts of America. ...

Democrat/republican who? [ 5 Answers ]

Are you going to vote democrat or republican and then who are you going to vote for? If you vote.

View more questions Search