Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bookwrm4life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2022, 10:19 AM
    Math word problems help!
    1. A workbook is 27 7/8 cm by 21 1/2 cm. what is the total distance around each page of the workbook.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 17, 2022, 10:24 AM
    So what do you think ?
    You have an equation there to solve...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...-b-u-font.html
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 17, 2022, 10:30 AM
    How many sides does a page have? My arithmetic teachers always told us students to draw a picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me with my math word problems [ 0 Answers ]

Paul has 23 coins, loonies and quarters. If he has $15.50, how many of each coin does he have?

Math word problems help [ 2 Answers ]

Melody, brenda and vaughen are friends they meet once a week for dinner. Each girl drinks cheery cola or lemonade during the meal. If melody drinks cherry cola. Then brenda drinks the beverage vaughan drinks. If brenda drinks cherry cola, then melody drinks the beverage that vaughan doesn't drink....

Math word problems help [ 1 Answers ]

Laurence is painting the walls and ceiling of a rectangular bedroom that is 3 m by 4.5 m. The walls are 2.5 m high. There is a window measuring 1 m by 0.8 m on one wall and a door that is 1 m by 2.3 m in another wall. If a can of paint covers 20 m2 and costs $38.95, what will it cost Laurence...

Math word problems [ 3 Answers ]

If 2 is added to a number and the sum is tripled, the result is 8 more than the number. Find

Help with math word problems? [ 3 Answers ]

Natasha stole three fewer bases than twice the number Elena stole. If Natasha stole 15 bases, how many did Elena steal?

View more questions Search