Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrenMurphy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2022, 06:54 AM
    Does anyone know of any other options that are viable?
    This is a double doozie. My father was hit by a pickup truck while on his motorcycle. He had numerous surgeries to put him back together and to try to save his life. Unfortunately, he died, and the hospital now claims that they do not accept his insurance, and they placed a medical lien against his estate, and his will and disbursements are stuck in probate. The 2nd part is that the attorney for the estate just found out that there is a judgment in Minnesota against my father’s name for a credit card that he never had, and never lived in Minnesota. The attorney said that it is past the point of appealing it and it cannot be set aside because my father cannot testify. The credit card judgment is for almost $60k. My attorney said that it is unlikely that these liens can be reduced by more than 25 or 30 percent. Does anyone know of any other options that are viable?

Check out some similar questions!

Is my pregnancy viable? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my ultrasound results show yolk sac mean at 3.7mm, gestational sac mean at 11mm, and crown rump at 1.6mm. I am 6 weeks 1 day from my LMP, but I know I ovulated 4 days later than usual in this cycle. Is my pregnancy viable?

Viable Seeds [ 11 Answers ]

Helllo I have saved up my chili seeds all year, air dried them and kept them in the fridge to slow the metabolic rate I have noticed that some seeds I have used before germinate quicker than others, and the only difference is how long the seed has been in the fridge Is there a point where...

Is there room for viable third and fourth political parties ? [ 8 Answers ]

Is there room for viable third and fourth political parties in America? If there is how do we get them started?:D

Is the Project Viable - Finance [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help coming to conclusion regarding the viability of a project for rail mass transit. The Financial statements of the prioject are attached. The $100 question is whether this project is viable and can be made bankable or it this whistling in the wind. I need to hand in the case study by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.