Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2022, 04:51 PM
    They ALL should be charged.
    with what ? taking selfies after being invited into the Capitol by the Capitol police ?
    Most of the violations have been misdemeanor trespassing .

To sum up.
    Greta made nonsense statements about Germany ;a nation that is facing a cold winter because it bet it's future on nonsense .

I noted a couple of vandals who attempted to destroy an iconic painting and spoke the same type of verbal diarrhea that Greta regurgitate.

From there the conversation went to the truely bizarre but what about equivalence trap .

For my participation in that distraction I apologize.

But I can't let one comment go unanswered
    Floyd was not "unnecessarily and brutally murdered" . In fact officer Chauvin was acting in accord with procedures in handling a violent resister of arrest . Perhaps excessive force was applied . But murder it was not even if that is what Chauvin was ultimately convicted of .

George Floyd was not choked to death. He was not asphyxiated. He was not killed by Chauvin’s knee on the side of his neck. An autopsy showed Floyd’s neck muscles were not even bruised.
    Floyd died when his heart stopped. Yet, he was already suffering from an enlarged heart with constricted arteries, one of five of which was 90% blocked and two others were 75% blocked.
    An autopsy found heavy concentrations of fentanyl in Floyd’s system and traces of methamphetamines.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2022, 06:25 PM
    George Floyd was not choked to death. He was not asphyxiated. He was not killed by Chauvin’s knee on the side of his neck. An autopsy showed Floyd’s neck muscles were not even bruised.
    Floyd died when his heart stopped. Yet, he was already suffering from an enlarged heart with constricted arteries, one of five of which was 90% blocked and two others were 75% blocked.
    An autopsy found heavy concentrations of fentanyl in Floyd’s system and traces of methamphetamines.
    Yes, but since that does not fit the prevailing liberal narrative, those facts will be ignored.

If anyone knows of a person who SHOULD have been charged on 1/6 but wasn't, then by all means put the name forward. Otherwise, please find another line of argument that might have some merit.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2022, 06:49 PM
    "New photos of Floyd’s injuries were displayed in court for the first time — showing bruises to the left side of his face, as well as his bloodied shoulder and knuckles from being pinned to the ground [for nine minutes and twenty-nine seconds]."

"The medical examiner who ruled George Floyd's death a homicide testified Friday that Floyd's heart disease and drug use contributed to his death, but police officers' restraint of his body and compression of his neck were the primary causes."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2022, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    If anyone knows of a person who SHOULD have been charged on 1/6 but wasn't, then by all means put the name forward.
    Donald J. Trump
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2022, 07:34 PM
    No. I meant a thoughtful, logical, realistic answer, not a left-wing fantasy. All of that would leave Trump out. "Trump" is the "I hate Trump" answer.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2022, 07:40 PM
    They were copied from major newspapers (not from FoxNews).
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2022, 07:46 PM
    No. I meant a thoughtful, logical, realistic answer, not a left-wing fantasy. All of that would leave Trump out. "Trump" is the "I hate Trump" answer.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 14, 2022, 08:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    No. I meant a thoughtful, logical, realistic answer
    I reiterated what the M.E. concluded.
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2022, 03:47 AM
    Warning Signs That You Are A Fascist - YouTube
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2022, 05:01 AM
    I reiterated what the M.E. concluded.
    You recycled what the liberal, left-wing media concluded. That's the same bunch that also said Trump colluded with the Russians, a wild tale that has now been abandoned. A similar fate awaits this silly 1/6 theory. And I say that as a person who is not enamored at all of Trump, but does want to see the truth prevail.

Tom, the Youtube video was hilarious, and yet disturbingly accurate at the same time.
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2022, 03:52 AM
    Greta final told the truth about her intentions . It has nothing to do with climate change , She wants capitalism destroyed .

She's got a book out which I assume she hopes will make a lot of $$$ .

She is right about one thing however . Going to the COP27 is a colossal waste of time . All the jet setting climate activists and world leaders fly in and that a limo to the conference so they can hobnob and rub elbows with the likes of JFKerry and the Goracle .
    When she stormed out of COP26 she said "Inside COP they are just politicians and people in power pretending to take our future seriously"

Right on right on right on . That could also be said of the World Economic Forum meetings held at Davos .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need someone to listen to me [ 4 Answers ]

I am a fourteen year old boy who is very privileged, I am always at the top of my class but my parents never seem to be satisfied. My mom overreacts about everything and my dad is the only one who I feel understands me but lately none of them have been understanding. All through my life I have...

My son will not listen to me [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10 yr old son and he will not listen to me at all he screams at me and tells me to shut up he is so disrespectful to me I have done all I know to do I have taken things away I have whipped him put him his room grounded him I don't know what else to do he will tell me he is not going to do...

Someone Please Listen & Help [ 3 Answers ]

Well here is the situation, March 2012 had a normal period flow, Then after my flow had sex multiple times. April 20th had spotting one time that day, I was expected my period on 4/20/12 never got anymore blood. Since then I've felt cramping, tenderness, tiredness, nauseousness, 4/26/12 I...

My son does not listen to me [ 2 Answers ]

My son is 15years of age and now is in grade 10 with board exams to attend this year.He is not taking his responsibility of studying regularly seriously.he is very very intelligent but dislikes to study but knows its importance.I have done all I could to help him with studies but the results are...

View more questions Search