Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yo_danielle_007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2022, 11:17 PM
    Felony VOP violation
    My boyfriend violated his probation due to not being able to make it to a drug evaluation class. He’s been in jail since 8.13.2022 its 10.8.2022. He still hasn’t signed anything. The court keep continuing the case. Why won’t they let him go?

Check out some similar questions!

Felony violation [ 2 Answers ]

Im on a felony state probation and am supposed to expire in 5 months but have been charged with a felony theft charge and will violate probation first offense in Tennessee what will likely happen

Felony probation violation assault on a police officer class d felony [ 2 Answers ]

So I have been on felony probation for 2.5 years never violated never been in trouble never had a dirty urine nothing up till August 31st when I was arrested for obstruction of justice a class a misdemeanor and resisting arrest another class a misdemeanor and assajlt on a police officer class d...

Felony violation of probation [ 1 Answers ]

I was charged last year for felony theft by taken. I have never been in trouble ever with the law. I was given first offender and 3 years of probation. I've done everything for probation and is currently doing call in. I have just been recently charged with dui. My first dui ever. I know that's...

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Felony Violation of Felony Probation [ 7 Answers ]

I live in New York state, and this past week, my boyfriend, who is on Felony probation (and has already went through 1 out of 5 years) for criminal mischief, overdosed on heroin. He was caught with 2 bags of herion on him when the EMT and Police came. He then attempted to eat them so that he...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.