Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2022, 09:19 AM
    Mortgage Renewal / Down to One Person
    Curious How much the Process will Change ?? My Mortgage is Due for Renewal June 2023 .. Our present home , the Mortgage was done up Jointly between my Wife and I.. My Wife Passed Away last July 2021, it's been a Challenge dealing with different Government Agencies notifying them of my Wifes Passing.. My Query is now that my Mortgage is coming up for Renewal and My late Wifes name will be taken off the Mortgage Documents. Will I have to start from the beginning like a 1st time home buyer because it will just be me ?? I Retired a couple months after we purchased our present home so I'm a Pensioner collecting both Company & Govt. Pensions.... Thoughts Appreciated , Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Adding a 4th person on mortgage [ 5 Answers ]

My wife and I own a resort home with my brother-in-law. We bought it when he was single. We each own a third of property according to th edeed. Now that he is married, he wants to add his wife's name to the mortgage. Does that effect the split of owenership or do they still only own one third?...

What happens to a mortgage when a person dies [ 2 Answers ]

What happens to a mortgage when a person dies intestate with no life insurance to cover the outstanding debt. Does the account get frozen or does it continue to accrue interest

Verbal agreement on renewal mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I meet an Accountant the other day that said he could consolidate my debt and mortgage into one. The consolidation seemed good but then he stated that he would charge 8000.00 for him to get me these good rates. He said there was no charge until I agreed that I wanted him to go ahead with the new...

Transfer my mortgage to another person [ 3 Answers ]

I live in CA and have a property bought for 250K. I put down 50K. My loan is fully amortised and I am paying payment of 1330/month + taxes etc. I want to move to another place and one of my family member wants to buy the property. They do not have enough down to buy it but they can give me 20K down...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.