Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2022, 02:03 PM
    Victor Mouse Traps
    Curious anyone have a success rate at arming a Victor Mouse Trap (Yellow Peddle Style) .. I've watched a couple How To YouTube videos , they make it look so easy when I now from personal experience Nope.. I have success with the original copper peddle style .. The later is getting harder to find around here... Why Victor had to mess with a Tried and True style ?? Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2022, 02:54 PM
    Why not buy a few humane mouse traps, bait the traps with some crunchy cat dry food/treats, then release each mouse in a nearby (far away?) woodsy area? That's what we do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a movie that has a mouse in who I think is a spy(not danger mouse). [ 4 Answers ]

The only scene I remember is a plane crashing and a fat mouse surviving by being locked in the bathroom on the toilet. Also, the mouse may have driven a red car, but I'm not sure.

Humane mouse traps? [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any such thing as a humane mouse trap? A little door mouse has taken up reisdence in the den and while I do't want to harm the little fellow, he needs to go before he gets himself eaten.

Installing mouse w/o a mouse [ 1 Answers ]

My mouse went out on an old computer and I have tried installing new software using only keystrokes to no avail. Everything I try comes back to the same problem -- not having a mouse. I can't uninstall the old software w/o a mouse. I'm lost. Suggestions appreciated. Ed

View more questions Search