Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2022, 04:55 AM
    Putin's chilling address is a must read
    He is not bluffing . The war in Ukraine is about his own personal survival. Someone sabotaged the Nord Stream pipeline . In doing so the last leverage for a negotiated settlement of the conflict was removed from play. Russian energy is not going to Europe this winter period .

The speech

Signing of treaties on accession of Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics and Zaporozhye and Kherson regions to Russia • President of Russia (kremlin.ru)

His response to battlefield setbacks was to annex 4 provinces in Ukraine. Now the battle is being waged on Russian soil in his view ;and that was a red line for the use of nukes .

Putin sees the war in the context of a larger global conflict ,resisting a domineering West. He divides the west further between the "evil Anglo-Saxons” and the rest of the continent .

He sees himself as a guardian against American domination .I would like to remind you that in the past, ambitions of world domination have repeatedly shattered against the courage and resilience of our people.”

Embattled ,his address reads to the Russian people like the rally cry of Henry V to the 'band of brothers' before the battle of Agincourt . The battle for Ukraine is but one campaign in his war to stop American aggression. He is cornered and that is when he is most dangerous . For him it is victory or death,

It is said that the world has not seen a crisis like this since the Cuban missile crisis . I think it is worse . Neither Kennedy or Khrushchev had it on their agenda to use nukes . Nuke use would've only happened if a mistake and miscalculation occurred . In this case ,the use of nukes is part of the tactical and strategic policy. He will “will use such weapons to defend its sovereignty.”

America knows it and is trying to get us prepared under the radar .

Nuclear Preparedness PSA (with captions) - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2022, 02:36 AM
    A train from Russia ' reportedly carrying tactical nukes, is headed to Ukraine .

Rare video shows Russia moving equipment belonging to a nuclear weapons unit - CBS News

or maybe not but it would be unwise to not take Putin's threat seriously .
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2022, 04:20 AM
    Elon Musk proposed peace. He was denounced as a Putin puppet Zelensky denounced Musk of supporting Russia even though Musk gave Ukraine the Starlink system(an $80 million donation) Ukraine's Ambassador to Germany told Musk to F off . (Nice diplomat speak) .David Frum suggested that Musk as a Russian stooge was being used by Russia to float a trial balloon. Dozens on Twitter condemned him .

The Dems were once the anti-war/anti- military party . They opposed Vietnam .They opposed SDI .They opposed intermediate range nukes . They opposed the war against jihadistan.The emperor beat Evita because she was pro-war before she was against it . But now the Dems are all on board in the march towards WWIII ..

SO LONG MOM. I'M OFF TO DROP THE BOMB - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2022, 05:49 AM
    Wednesday, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) said it’s throwing down $290 million to lock up an undisclosed amount of Amgen’s blood disorder med Nplate, which is approved to treat blood cell injuries linked to acute radiation syndrome (ARS) in kids and adults. (Kansteiner, 10/5)
    Thursday, October 6, 2022 | Kaiser Health News (khn.org)
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2022, 05:43 AM
    Thursday Clueless ,at a cocktail party ,suggested we are heading towards Armageddon.

Let me put it this way. Think about it: We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis. We’ve got a guy I know fairly well; his name is Vladimir Putin. I spent a fair amount of time with him. He is not joking when he talks about the potential use of tactical and nuclear weapons, or biological or chemical weapons, because his military is, you might say, significantly underperforming.

It’s part of Russian doctrine that they will not — they will not — if the motherland is threatened, they’ll use whatever force they need, including nuclear weapons.

I don’t think there’s any such thing as an ability to easily lose a tactical nuclear weapon and not end up with Armageddon.
    Remarks by President Biden at Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Reception | The White House

Does Clueless want a nuclear war ? It would take everyone's mind off the terrible economy and other problems caused by his and the Dem's policies.

In the address he wondered what Putin's off ramp would be . Is a nuclear Clueless Joe's off ramp ?

Either way ;the American people deserve more than flippant throw away Dr Strangelove lines at cocktail parties.
    (“Well, boys, this is it. Nooklear combat , toe to toe with the Rooskies.”)

He needs to make a major address to the nation letting us all in on what is at stake .

Does he believe in deterrence ;or is that just another red line to be moved at his convenience ? If we are to have a nuclear war then he should explain to us why the US involvement in the defense of Ukraine justifies taking us to the brink.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2022, 06:42 AM
    If we are to have a nuclear war then he should explain to us why the US involvement in the defense of Ukraine justifies taking us to the brink.
    A real nuke war would set us back 500 years. It would result in total chaos.
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2022, 05:12 AM
    would the US sacrifice NYC to save Odessa ?
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2022, 06:34 AM
    expect a surge in the potassium iodide market . Governments internationally and locally are stock piling and setting up distribution centers . The US purchased $290 million of Amgen's radiation treatment Nplate . HHS says it has nothing to do with the threat of nuclear war . yeah right. It was just a coincidence that the announced purchase coincides with Clueless hinting Armageddon .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2022, 07:13 AM
    Clueless hinting Armageddon .
    He needs to be gone.
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2022, 03:40 AM
    Even better . Clueless blamed Trump for the coming apocalypse .

"We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban missile crisis. We've got a guy I know fairly well. He's not joking when he talks about potential use of tactical nuclear weapons or biological or chemical weapons because his military is, you might say, significantly underperforming. I don't think there's any such thing as the ability to easily use a tactical nuclear weapon and not end up with Armageddon. I didn't realize how much serious damage the previous administration did to our foreign policy."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The end of Putin? [ 1 Answers ]

"Russian elites are allegedly planning to remove President Vladimir Putin, according to Ukrainian intelligence, with a successor already in mind." "'In the environment of the Russian business and political elite, a group of influential persons opposing is formed,' the post reads. 'Their goal is...

Is Trump really Putin's poodle ? [ 9 Answers ]

consider the facts ...... Investment money that began to flow into Russia in anticipation of better relations between the US and Russian has begun to withdraw. The Russian economy is in the doldrums . Trump has not eased any sanctions ,and his favorable oil and natural gas policies have really...

Requirements for a liquid chilling tank- [ 0 Answers ]

I want to make a liquid chilling tank and want to know how to determine the following:-Length of Evaporator coilDiameter of Evaporator coilLength and size of CapillaryI have a 1/4 H/P SECOP Condensing unit, FR8.5CL on 404ARequired temperature of liquid to run at a constant -30 cLiquid tank capacity...

Hey my dog is sick... she won't eat won't drink water and she's just chilling all day [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have the money to get her to a vet anyone has any at home advise?

SyFy show Chilling-13 [ 0 Answers ]

SyFy show "Chilling 13" which aired this past week on Cox San Diego channel 63. It was a review and commentary on scary movies! I only saw the ending! Does any one know where I can find a listing of all the shows reviewed or highlighted within this show?

View more questions Search