Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2022, 02:11 PM
    FDNY Vet ;9-11 hero, murdered in an unprovoked attack
    Stabbbed repeatedly while multiple witnesses drive by and do nothing to stop it .

This is NYC today ;a dystopian horror show

FDNY veteran, and 9/11 first responder, killed in "barbaric and completely unprovoked" New York City stabbing - CBS News

the attack was recorded by a street cam.

Lawrence Jones III on Twitter: "NYC is a city full of cowards. They just look… while she bleeds. https://t.co/zfywxj2kRH" / Twitter

Alison Russo-Elling had worked as an EMT since 1998 and was promoted to lieutenant in 2016 She also served as a first responder during the 9/11 attack in NYC

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between panic attack and anxiety attack? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had this happen twice dizziness along with sweat diarrhea and nausea I thought I was going to die. It wasn't food poison. I have a lot of stress the last time I was watching a horrible movie.

I dreamt I was murdered then watched my family being murdered what does this mean. [ 2 Answers ]

I was shot by an unknown man in my home then I "sat" and watched my family being murdered. My mother seemed to accept it.. my father seemed angry and my brother tried to run.

Get murdered dad's SSI [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my brother never received childsupport from my dad we are grown and in our 30's my dad was murdered in 2010 can we get his ssi for him not paying support

JFK murdered [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: The only president I ever loved, died 47 years ago today. I remember exactly what I was doing when I heard... Call me sentimental. excon

My dog attacked my younger dog unprovoked [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 7 yr old pit/lab mix and a couple months ago I adopted a 3 month old German shepherd pup. They have been playing and getting along great and when the pit/lab (Voice) does her dominance grown, the puppy, Cheynne, submits immediately. Today, for no reason Voice attacked Cheyenne and would...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.