Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2022, 11:33 AM
    Says WG but not the science. Even the pres does not agree with you. "I can’t prove it yet."

And since you have not been able to back up your other claim, then I have no real reason to believe that he was even around burn pits, and especially considering that he was an attorney with JAG. Just doesn't seem likely.

So like I said, maybe it's all true, but you have given us no real reason to believe it other than two articles which gave you no support at all as can be easily seen above.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 13, 2022, 12:59 PM
    Block me.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2022, 01:46 PM
    Answer questions. When even the pres disagrees with you, your position is in big trouble.

Anyway, should I try to block you, I get this message. "Sorry Wondergirl is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her." I will say this for you. You are the last remaining liberal on this site that will at least make an attempt to engage in discussion. The others have fallen by the wayside, so I commend you for being willing to take a stab at it.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2022, 02:31 PM
    I'm done .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I see dead people [ 3 Answers ]

There is sum graves at my school I can see and here the dead its annoying !

My niece sees dead people, and they are not nice people. [ 10 Answers ]

My niece has had several experiences, and it really scares her. She says that if it is dead people she will kill herself. She has seen doctors regarding this, but they are very dismissive. She needs help, badly.

Dead people in my house? [ 3 Answers ]

Did someone die in my house

I think I have a gift where I see dead people [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I think I have a gift where I see ghost it is relly annoying I wish it would stop can I turn it of or does that type of gift not exside am I crazy tell me thanks Phoebe from rastrick

Dead People and Touch [ 6 Answers ]

Do you get a bruise when a dead person touches you?

View more questions Search