Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2022, 05:04 AM
    The next scheme in the steal
    The Slimes reports about an abuse of 501c groups by the Dems .

Donors Worry About a Cash Crunch for Voter Registration Groups - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

The cover story is about “voter registration” groups that are worried that donors weren’t giving enough to “democracy-related” programs this midterm cycle. But a close reading of it reveals that it is really about Democrats confirming a longstanding scheme by which foundations and private donors funnel tax exempt dollars into charities that target and register Democratic voters.
    Remember when the Dems in the emperor's IRS targeted tea party groups for such alleged conduct ?

The Slimes credits Nsé Ufot, head of the 'New Georgia Project ', with turning Georgia into a blue state by “registering tens of thousands of voters of color.” He complains about an overall dip in fundraising” George Soros’s Open Society Foundations and the Democracy Fund. “Folks who think Georgia is competitive do not understand what made Georgia competitive.”

His group is clearly organized as a charity and such political activities are banned for 501c charities .

The Restriction of Political Campaign Intervention by Section 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Organizations | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov)

The Dems have been playing this game under the radar for a long time . Ever hear of ' Mind the Gap' .Of course not . This is a stealth Dem activist group that has funneled over $20 million in funds from Silicon Valley donors to Dem campaigns .

Inside Mind the Gap, the secretive Silicon Valley group that has funneled over $20 million to Democrats - Vox

The Dems have it wrong. They claim that so called dark money is a problem . Donors for politics have a right to be anonymous . But the tax laws should clearly be changed to outlaw the use of charities funneling charitable donations towards political activity like voter registration and get out the vote efforts . There should be no wiggle room.
    We can't count on the IRS to be impartial referees.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my bfs ex trying to steal him from me? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost a year, his ex moved back to the area and I started feeling like there was still something between them. So I asked my boyfriend about it. He assured me that they were just friends. About a week later I met her with him in a store, she ran up and gave...

Did I steal from the company? [ 4 Answers ]

I work for a small roofing company. We have a roof repair department, recently one of my co workers got fired. Because he stole a customer from the company. Now the owner of the compnay is suiting him. My sister asked me if I new someone that would to the job for her for less, and I ask my co...

Lie and steal [ 3 Answers ]

My child has HDHD. He will turn 11 this month. He steal, and lie. Wrote on a public building walls, and lied about it.(camera showed him). Stole few things from 3 different friends.( I asked why, :he wanted it very much, after denying it for a while) now he is punished, can't go to friends. But...

Niece tries steal my man [ 3 Answers ]

My new man and I were invited family b.b.q, niece didn't know my new man there, so she didn't dress up or play games with me or him. Next b.b.q few weeks later she turned up dressed up ready play games, flicking hair in front of him, speaking very loud seek my man attention.. my man notice as well,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.