Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 23, 2022, 03:43 AM
    follow the science
    Wednesday Georgia Democrat candidate for Guv ,Stacey Abrams said at an appearance that “There is no such thing as a heartbeat at six weeks. It is a manufactured sound designed to convince people that men have the right to take control of a woman’s body”

Stacey Abrams Claims Six-Week Fetal Heartbeats ‘Manufactured’ to Help Men Control Women (yahoo.com)

In Georgia '
    Living Infants Fairness and Equality (Life) Act', or “heartbeat” bill, bans abortion after a fetal heartbeat is detected .

Georgia's 'heartbeat law' takes effect after appeals court lifts injunction - Our Sunday Visitor (osvnews.com)

Abrams was pro life until she decided it was politically advantageous to change her position
    Stacey Abrams’s Personal Evolution on Abortion Rights - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

But now she recently said abortions should be allowed until birth.

Check out some similar questions!

Whom Do You Follow? [ 32 Answers ]

I have decided to follow Jesus, who do you follow and why? Many Christian churches today quote Paul over and over again but rarely Jesus. Why do you think that is?

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project in life science? [ 0 Answers ]

Can you suggest a topic for my science investigatory project on life science for high school?

Science investigaroty project title-physical science category [ 1 Answers ]

I want to look for our title defense for tomorrow in research

What is a good science fair title if my science fair question is... [ 2 Answers ]

Which salt will cool a beverage the fastest with ice and water. And can u make my question better

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.