Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kizzle86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Im looking for the name to a kids 80s/90s movie
    Im trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched as a kid, so I can show it to my nephew.

From what I can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or TV and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow, but lost her colors because everyone in the town is fighting, so now she is all white. When they come across each person in the town everyone has their own nursery rhyme, like these two guys are playing leap frog and they are green... in the end everyone gets along and the lead women gets all her colors back.

Its been killing me trying to figure out what its called, I want to show it to my nephew but I want to see it again myself! Lol thanks!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Apr 21, 2007, 10:03 PM
    It's Wee Sing in Sillyville (1989) :) Awesome movie!

"Wee Sing in Sillville" Home Page

You can get a copy for pretty cheap on Amazon.com.
    aussiechic402 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kizzle86
    Im trying to figure out the name of a movie i watched as a kid, so i can show it to my nephew.

From what i can remember its about two kids a boy and girl and the get sucked into a book or tv and into this make-believe land. Everyone in the town has a color, and the lead women use to be rainbow, but lost her colors because everyone in the town is fighting, so now she is all white. When they come across each person in the town everyone has their own nursery rhyme, like these two guys are playing leap frog and they are green.....in the end everyone gets along and the lead women gets all her colors back.

Its been killing me trying to figure out what its called, I want to show it to my nephew but I want to see it again myself! lol thanks!
    Wee sing in sillyville... I just bought it for the same reason!
    kizzle86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Thank you both so much! Im ordering it right away!
    daniellabella Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 02:20 AM
    Aaaaaaah, I love this movie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

80s or 90s animated kids TV show with fuzzy dogs[?] [ 2 Answers ]

Oki so there is not a lot that I know about this show but it was on when I was in like first grade I'm 19 now so it has to be leik a 90s show or perhapse a show from the 80s that was still running There were these fuzzy dog like creatures that were from another realm or some such. There was a...

I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three. The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them. -the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd...

Please help with this I think 80s MAYBE 90s movie! PLEASE [ 5 Answers ]

AAHHHH for the past like 4 years or more I have been trying to figure out the title of this movie because I haven't seen it in forever and nobody else has ever heard of it... OK... its a fantasy kind of movie.. childrens I'm thinking... its not a cartoon either.. but its about 2 mouse-like...

Robot movie from like 80s or 90s [ 6 Answers ]

OK I remember there was this movie about a man who built this robot or something and the robot could talk and stuff. I think there was a love story between the owner of the robot and some woman. I can remember like the robot saves somebody and everyone thinks he's dead but then he's really not and...

View more questions Search