Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2022, 02:10 PM
    It's the tryptophan that makes you drowsy
    more stupidity from social media sites like TikTok . There is a social media challeged to saute your chicken in Nyquil .

FDA had to warn people to not be stupid

FDA warns against 'very unsafe' social media trends targeting teenagers (msn.com)

I say let Darwin's theory do it's thing
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 21, 2022, 02:22 PM
    Not much new there, just look back at the Tide pod Challenge....
    Social media has a lot to answer for and generally it's the dumbing down of the audience..
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 21, 2022, 02:28 PM
    FDA had to warn people to not be stupid.
    Good luck with that. Come to think of it, does the FDA need to heed its own advice?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2022, 03:34 PM
    I am talking to a wall . But when you log onto TikTok you are giving the Chicoms access to your privacy .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I felt sick and drowsy and weak and got hot all of a sudden [ 0 Answers ]

My period ended about a little over a week ago and couple hours ago while washing dishes I felt sick and drowsy and weak and got hot all of a sudden and I went to the bathroom and noticed bright red blood and a lot of it, and I was of off my period for over a week and I'm not sure wats happening if...

Why I am so lethargic drowsy sleepy all the time, I am only 30 [ 4 Answers ]

I am always lethargic as if no energy to move at all What could be the reason. Nothing interests me. :rolleyes:

Does l-tryptophan cause prefusive foaming in a dogs mouth [ 1 Answers ]

My 16 month old boxer sheapard mix had a seizure today for the first time and the vet said she has now developed anxiety from a traumatic experience we are unsure about.She was tied out and I have a neighbor who is mean to her and hits her with sticks and rocks,we assume that is what happened and...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

View more questions Search