Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2022, 06:42 AM
    Removing power from AC unit
    I need to move our central unit to do some roof work below it. Other than making sure to turn off the breaker, is there anything special to know about this? I'll turn off the breakers, unhook the power cables, and proceed on. Sound good?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a goodman gdh80904bxaa heating unit and I don't have power to the control unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goodman gdh80904bxaa heating unit. The control board led is out and will not come on. I have check power to the control board, it seem to be OK, changed the control with a new one, I have the same problem, I checked the heating unit door switch, it seem to be OK, has anyone seen this...

Ac unit no longer removing humidity [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have been living in an apartment in Allentown, PA since last March. The AC worked fine until 7/15/09. It broke, the capacitor was replaced, it broke a week later and ever since that repair it has felt extremely humid in my apartment (maintenance logs says they “replaced thermostat, replaced...

Difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) in context of data center? If yes, then what is it?. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.