Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YGR Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2022, 03:48 PM
    What is the exact place where George Floyd died?
    I would like to know the exact place where the African-American George Perry Floyd was murdered?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 15, 2022, 04:39 PM
    According to Wikipedia, he was murdered in the parking lot at Cup Foods (opened in 1989 as a combination grocery store, convenience store, and restaurant in the Powderhorn community) located on the 3700 block of Chicago Avenue in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
    YGR Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2022, 04:55 PM
    Could you give me the coordinates in decimal degrees of that place?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 15, 2022, 05:28 PM
    Coordinates:
    44°55'58.8"N 93°15'30.5"W

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pink Floyd - Syd Barrett RIP [ 14 Answers ]

Syd Barrett died 5 years ago today. Shine on you crazy diamond. 0SqFPNTBnv8

Pink Floyd wins one against the big guys [ 12 Answers ]

I was thrilled to hear this yesterday: EMI reaches a five-year deal with Pink Floyd after lawsuit | City A.M. The only thing that would thrill me more would be for the guys to get together to release some old stuff that they all (including, of course, Roger Waters) agree to release some of the...

Another Piece of Pink Floyd Lost [ 1 Answers ]

For those who are fans of Pink Floyd, I just learned that Richard Wright, one of the founding members of Pink Floyd, has passed, on September 15, 2008. His last public appearance is shown here at David Gilmore Live at Gdansk, filmed in Gdansk Poland, 2006. This is the finest version of...

Floyd [ 1 Answers ]

I Cleaned Out The Water Heater Room And In Doing So I Turned The Dial To "pilot", When I Was Done I Turned It Back To "on" Later I Took A Shower Had Warm Water. I Then Checked The Water Heater, I Turned It Up And It Started But When I Go To Take Another Shower The Next Day It Is Warm. Heater Is Not...

Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone seen it and can you summarize it in a short paragraph or not even that. But what's the movie all about? I can't seem to find it anywhere but I've been wanting to know what the moral is and what you guys thought about the movie. Thanks :)

View more questions Search