Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2022, 04:55 AM
    elector certification
    That appears to be the case the Democrat enforcement wing is building against the ultra-MAGA's . All these raids and the Jan 6 show trial is concentrating on the efforts by the Trump allies to challenge state elector slates with alternate slates ;and that electoral votes could be challenged in a joint session of Congress.

I am burdened by history . Flashback 1960 . The issue was Hawaii. Nixon won the state in a close count .;by 140 votes (a recount changed the vote count AFTER the electors were certified by the Governor ) . Nixon electors met and cast their ballots for Nixon. But Kennedy electors met separately and signed their own certificates ;and delivered them to Washington as if Kennedy had won the state .
    The Dems of today would call them 'fake electors ' as they are calling attempts by the Trump team to seat Trump electors in contested seats on Jan 6 2021. It wasn't a criminal act in 1960 ;but apparently the Dem DOJ thinks it is now.

There were other contested states in 1960 . So the Hawaii results by themselves would not have made a difference. But like in 2020 ;the changing of a handful of contested slates could've changed the outcome.

The DOJ is building a conspiracy case that probably will not take down Trump.(* )But Trump allies WH officials ,lawyers ,state officials are all in legal jeopardy . This is a major purge underway.

DOJ Requests Fake Electors Scheme Info From Jan. 6 Committee (truthout.org)

Over 30 Trump associates subpoenaed by grand jury over alleged efforts to influence 2020 election results - CBS News

Justice Dept. Issues 40 Subpoenas in a Week, Expanding Its Jan. 6 Inquiry - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

So what is the basis ?

3 U.S. Code § 15 - Counting electoral votes in Congress | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu

Trump's last chance was Jan 6 meeting of the Joint Session to count the electoral college votes . It is there where challenges can be made to electoral slates .

The Dems of course would never attempt to challenge certified electors and replace them with 'fake electors ' .

House Democrats fail to muster support to challenge Trump’s Electoral College win - POLITICO

Again ;this was Trump's ;last chance to challenge the results . The last thing he needed was a riot disrupting the session. It can be argued that the riot that happened on Jan 6 benefitted the Dems . After the riot when the count was finalized there was not a whimper of protest by the Repubs .

(*)
    There are some that believe Trump will be indicted right before the mid-terms in a effort by the Dems to provoke violence by the'ultra-Maga';semi-fascists' Trump supporters .

The Regime’s ‘Operation MAGA Fascist’ Gains Ground › American Greatness (amgreatness.com)
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2022, 07:52 AM
    Then there is this ;

Facebook spied on private messages of Americans who questioned 2020 election (nypost.com)

According to FBI sources , Fakebook spied on users who expressed anti-government thoughts or questioned the 2020 elections .......and gave that info to the FBI .

These private messages then have been farmed out as “leads” to FBI field offices around the country, which subsequently requested subpoenas from the partner US Attorney’s Office in their district to officially obtain the private conversations that Facebook already had shown them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Behind the Republican Elector Slate Fraud - Amazing! [ 7 Answers ]

Republicans from seven swing states attempted a fraudulent scheme to replace legally appointed electors with their own fraudulent electors. They were caught after submitting their bogus slate to the National Archives, the Senate, and other government agencies. They will be charged with crimes...

How to get GIA certification? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get my stone GIA certified? Sorry if this question has been asked a thousand times before.Thanks in advance for any help... How can I get my stone GIA certified? Sorry if this question has been asked a thousand times before. Thanks in advance for any help...

Certification course ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Friends, I am working in a Networking tech support sector. I completed my ccna recently. Further my plan is to complete CCNProuting. But one of my friend is advising to do CCIE (Routing & Switching ) which itself covers the topics from CCNP in depth. Will it works..

Is diamond certification necessary/which certification is best? [ 5 Answers ]

I’ve been researching diamonds for engagement rings, and I keep seeing different certifications. What certifications should I be looking for, and what are the advantages of buying a certified diamond?

View more questions Search