tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2022, 12:44 PM
    election deniers
    a brief composite collection of election denial

12 Minutes of Democrats Denying Election Results - YouTube

Check out some similar questions!

The Wuhan deniers Holy bat cave ! [ 70 Answers ]

TDS was on full display during the pandemic Trump floated the hypothesis early on that the Chinese were lying and that the virus' origin was not from some meat market ,but originated from the Wuhan Institute of Virology . So of course since Trump said it there was widespread rejection and he...

Election [ 1 Answers ]

True or False If the house has to decide on the Presidency, the speaker of the house would break A tie. PLEASEEE HELP!

D*mn the torpedoes, purge the deniers! [ 93 Answers ]

In yet another extraordinary display of open-mindedness, tolerance and respect for freedom of speech, a group called "Forecast the Facts" has threatened meteorologists to hop on the climate change bandwagon or else. Obviously, only science, opinions and now daily weather forecasts that...

Withholding Election [ 1 Answers ]

I am 63 years old and reside in Califirnia. I am cashing out my 401k Retirement Plan. As far as the withholding election what percentage should I withhold for Federal Income Tax and do I need to withhold a percentage for my State Tax? If I elect not to any income tax what penalties might I incur...

Nj s election [ 1 Answers ]

Is there relief for filing s election late. The IRS provides relief if the s election is late?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.