Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2022, 05:16 AM
    not too much of a conflict of interests
    Throughout the current Executive Branch and admininstration are people who have to CYA about their role in the Russiagate hoax that turned into a coup attempt against President Trump . I have already mentioned Jake Sullivan ;National Security Advisor ,who was referenced in the indictment of Michael Sussmann .
    Sullivan .

So where does it go from here ? If Durham is allowed to continue then Sussmann probably cops a plea deal and fingers more Evita dirty tricksters . Some of them have prominent roles in Quid's administration and some of them still hold rank in the law enforcement and intel agencies .[ie Jake Sullivan, now Quid's National Security Advisor who admitted to a House Committee that as an Evita operative , he spread the hoax narrative to the compliant press ],
    First Domino? (askmehelpdesk.com)

There are many more .

Here Are the Senior Biden Officials Entangled in Durham's Criminal Russiagate Probe | RealClearInvestigations

One of them is the head of the SEC ;Gary Gensler .

He had final approval authority for the Evita campaign's payments for the bogus and discredited Steele dossier, according to House Intel Committee testimony as CFO of the campaign. John Podesta personally singled Gensler out for responsibility . The payment for the bogus dossier received a hefty fine by the FEC to the tune of $113 thousand because it was illegally disguised as a legal expense.
    "Gensler established the financial controls. Perkins had budgeted expenditures. They were billing against that. And those bills were paid,"

PodestaInterview.pdf (justthenews.com)

And of course as head of Evita's campaign ,Podesta like Sergeant Shultz knew nuthink <sarc>
    Now Gensler will be the head of the agency that does any probe into Trump's financials .

To further get into conflicts of interest at the agency; SEC Associate Director of Enforcement Melissa Hodgman was married to Peter Strzok, the FBI agent who led the collusion probe and was fired in 2018 for hate Trump texts on his official bureau phone.

SEC is investigating Trump's social media platform 'Truth Social' . Truth Social is run by former Congressional Rep Devin Nunes . He played a key role in the House Intel Committees exposure of Strzok's conduct in the Russia hoax /coup attempt. This is the agency that will ultimately decide if a merger between Truth Social and Digital World Acquisition Corp.

Kash Patel ,who was Nunes' chief investigator for the Intel Committee says that Gensler and Hodgman should recuse themselves of any involvement in the merger decision. I would say that should extend to ANY SEC probe into Trump finances.

They should at least stop stalling the merger ;as the parent company of Truth Social said in a published statement.

“The SEC has needlessly delayed its review of our proposed merger, causing real and unnecessary financial harm to DWAC investors, roughly 90 percent of whom are small, retail shareholders whom the SEC is chartered to protect. Despite its standard practice to provide comments within 30 days, the SEC has failed to give meaningful feedback on DWAC’s registration statement for a stunning 115 days and counting. In the interests of simple fairness, the SEC needs to set aside any improper political considerations and bring its review to a swift conclusion.”
    Trump Media & Technology Group Issues Statement on Proposed (globenewswire.com)
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2022, 08:39 AM
    a Bubba appointed judge in Fla dismissed Trump's RICO lawsuit against Evita for the Russia hoax No conflict of interest there .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage interests [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have a mortgage in a foreign country for a house. I'm renting the house. So I'm using : A - schedule E for the rent, I claim the mortgage line 12 B - form 1116 to claim foreign taxes, I declare the mortgage line 4 C - schedule A, for itimized deductions where I claim the mortgage...

Interests problems [ 2 Answers ]

1. Louise buys a computer set from a merchant who offers $10000 at the end of 60 days. She wishes to pay immediately and the merchant offers to compute the required amount on the assumption that money is worth 10% ordinary simple interest. What is the required amount? 2. What is the principal...

Common interests [ 4 Answers ]

What common interests are shared by bankers and business owners? :confused: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused:

My interests and where I could go for Them. [ 1 Answers ]

Well right now I really want to accomplish something in the future become someone and some interests I'm in is Art,Fasion,Hair(not all the other attachments just hair >.<) Tattoos and peircings I love being creative and I've made a lot of my own clothing that I wear in public I love being myself...

View more questions Search