Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2022, 04:57 AM
    The Dems are not the working American's party
    The Inflation Reduction Act gives a tax credit of up to $7,500 for the purchase of new electric vehicles. ( $4,000 for used ) .Working American's can’t afford the luxury of buying electric cars, which remain much pricier than their gas alternatives.

There is $52 Billion monopoly bucks in the CHIPS ACT to give away to wealthy Americans.
    The subsidy is extortion by the semiconductor industry . You give us the bucks and we will make the chips in the US.
    Who says so ? .......The emperor's Former Labor Sec Robert Reich.

Why is the US about to give away $52bn to corporations like Intel? | Robert Reich | The Guardian

Other things like their demands to reinstitute the State And Local Tax (SALT ) deduction goes to prove the Dems no longer care for the lunch pail crowd .......the unwashed rubes . The only people who benefit from SALT reinstatement are the rich in over taxed Dem Blue states
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2022, 05:41 AM
    The problem with tax credits is that it amounts to forcing everyone else to help a person pay for his/her new EV. When their taxes are reduced, then of necessity everyone else must pay more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Dems are not the working American's party [ 0 Answers ]

PART ! It all was a lie anyway . But for some time they used support for working Americans ad a pretext for polices they initiated that in reality harmed working Americans But now ? These policies that will largely be paid for by working Americans does nothing for them . Student loan...

Dems wants American tax payers to fund infanticide . [ 7 Answers ]

Madam Mim's House of Representatives passed a spending bill funding Medicaid without the Hyde Amendment, They want to force Americans to fund abortions even though many of them consider abortion is murder . The bill passed 219-208 along party lines. Dems have also blocked H.R. 18, the 'No...

How do I answer a Wisconsin civil foreclosure complaint working with a third party [ 2 Answers ]

How do I answer a civil complaint foreclosure in Wisconsin working with a third party?

Which party spends more Dems or Republicans in the last 20 years? [ 3 Answers ]

Which party has run us further in to debt? Democrats or Republicans

I am an american working in the US and living in Canada how do I file taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I am an american citizen living in canada with permanent residence status. I work sub contract work in the US for 3 - 6 months a year and I am also self employed earning income in Canada. How to I file my taxes. I have been filing in Canada for the past 20 years, but now I have US income I am...

View more questions Search