Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2022, 04:51 AM
    The Dems are not the working American's party
    PART !

It all was a lie anyway . But for some time they used support for working Americans ad a pretext for polices they initiated that in reality harmed working Americans

But now ? These policies that will largely be paid for by working Americans does nothing for them .

Student loan forgiveness
    Subsidies and mandates for EVs
    Subsidies for profitable semi-conductor companies .

Former OMB Director David Stockman noted in a report ;

Only 37% of Americans have a 4-year college degree, only 13% have graduate degrees and just 3% have a PhD or similar professional degree. Yet a full 56% of student loan debt is held by people who went to grad school and 20% is owed by the tiny 3% sliver with PhDs.

Covid Invoked for More Redistribution from Workers to Doctors and Lawyers ⋆ Brownstone Institute

So Biden’s debt cancellation plan would amount to taking money from a plumber to pay the debt of a lawyer. Jason Furman headed the emperor's Council of Economic Advisers warned that it will increase to inflationary pressures .That plumber gets doubly whammed by the inflation and the necessary interest rate increases needed to combat out of control inflation.
    “Most importantly, everyone else will pay for this either in the form of higher inflation or in higher taxes or lower benefits in the future,”

Check out some similar questions!

How Dems See Justice [ 47 Answers ]

A man attacked Congressman and gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin with a weapon yesterday. He wasn't able to do much harm because several good Samaritans tackled him and took the knife-like weapon away from him. You might would think that would be a pretty serious crime, but evidently not. As...

Dems wants American tax payers to fund infanticide . [ 7 Answers ]

Madam Mim's House of Representatives passed a spending bill funding Medicaid without the Hyde Amendment, They want to force Americans to fund abortions even though many of them consider abortion is murder . The bill passed 219-208 along party lines. Dems have also blocked H.R. 18, the 'No...

How do I answer a Wisconsin civil foreclosure complaint working with a third party [ 2 Answers ]

How do I answer a civil complaint foreclosure in Wisconsin working with a third party?

Which party spends more Dems or Republicans in the last 20 years? [ 3 Answers ]

Which party has run us further in to debt? Democrats or Republicans

I am an american working in the US and living in Canada how do I file taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I am an american citizen living in canada with permanent residence status. I work sub contract work in the US for 3 - 6 months a year and I am also self employed earning income in Canada. How to I file my taxes. I have been filing in Canada for the past 20 years, but now I have US income I am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.