Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2022, 04:46 PM
    GE Refrigerator / Loose Handle Freezer Compartment
    Have a GE Refrigerator with a Separate Pull Out Freezer Compartment at the Bottom of the unit.. The Handle to Pull out the Compartment has become a Tad loose.. There appears to be no easy access to ie: Pop the Cover if you will to possibly tighten a loose screw or two ?? Thoughts & Opinions Appreciated, Cheers Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Ge profile freezer working food compartment not cooling [ 1 Answers ]

GE Profile refrigerator freezer is working, other side is not cooling, just started, unit is >than 7 years, would like to fix for the gargage, have bought a replacement to be delivered tomorrow

Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator: freezer cold, fridge warm. Solution! [ 0 Answers ]

Surprised! Embarrassed! My wife had accidentally covered the return vent under the bottom left drawer. I didn't catch it until much later. Thanks to any who tried to help. Bruce Hi everyone, Freezer cold. Removed freezer inside back panel. No excess frost on evaporator. Air duct...

Refrigerator what makes frost and ice on freezer compartment walls [ 3 Answers ]

How to eliminate ice and frost on back freezer wall. Freezer compartment is on top

Water entering refrigerator compartment from top freezer. [ 1 Answers ]

I own a Kenmore Coldspot self-defrost refrigerator/top freezer model#70192000 made in Aug. 2000. Recently I have noticed water accumulating in the fridge compartment on the top most shelf as well as under both crisper drawers. The water collection tray at the underside of the refrigerator is...

Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator: fridge not cold, freezer is frosty! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I have a slightly over a year old Amana bottom-freezer refrigerator (model #: ABR1922FES). Yesterday, I noticed that the fridge wasn't as cold as it should be, so I turned the temp control cooler, and then, as per the owner's manual, waited 24 hours for it to kick in. It didn't....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.