Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2022, 04:23 AM
    a good black list ending
    David Flynn is devoted to the Dedham Massachusetts High School . He was a big football star there . He went on later move up the coaching ranks and became head coach in 2011 .

Last year he was fired for raising concerns about CRT curriculum and BLM propaganda in his daughter’s 7th grade history class. He sued the district in the US District Court of Massachusetts (Flynn v. Forrest et al.)
    He settled . The superintendent as part of the settlement wrote this letter in which he stated Flynn’s concerns were valid and that the school district is amicable to the settlement. Flynn had pointed out in the suit that parents were not
    informed about changes in the curriculum and did not in fact know what their children were REALLY being taught .
    You had every right to inquire about these issues, and you followed the appropriate steps in attempting to learn more. You correctly pointed out that the 7th grade social studies curriculum had significantly changed and parents were not informed of these changes. In probing this matter further, you discovered that the district’s website did not accurately reflect the new curriculum content, and parents were unable to understand what was being taught.

Flynn-v.-Forrest-letter-10256.pdf (judicialwatch.org)

Score one for parental rights . It is too bad it had to take a Federal Law Suit for this issue to be settled .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2022, 06:00 AM
    And it makes me wonder if anything has actually changed. Sounds like the District decided to make the obligatory "Gosh, you were right," speech and then just proceed on with business as usual. The only solution I see is school choice. Make the buzzards have to work to gain students.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2022, 08:39 AM
    it also tells me that parents have to become even more involved and proactive . ..... Even at the risk of being labelled domestic terrorists .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 3, 2022, 09:39 AM
    Sad but true. We need the same mindset the old Civil Rights warriors had in the 50's, 60's, and 70's.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Black List [ 332 Answers ]

I forgot which OP I was posting the casualties of the cancel culture . So starting a new one . Today's victim is Gina Carano who is (or was ) in the Disney Channel's 'The Mandalorian ' . She was a rising start and rumors was that Disney was going to do a spin off series of her Star Wars...

About black list [ 3 Answers ]

Dear sir, My name is umer iqbal am I blacklist for uae.I already travel uae on visit visa.. but now he told me blacklist.not giving employement visa.. what is this.. please ans me

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

0 Search Results for Im blacklisted in dubai at 2007,now 5years past,can I entery to dubai or want something to clear?plls help me thnks

Black list [ 0 Answers ]

I am terminated by my company they not pay my due and visa now I am working in Doha. Now they asking me cancel visa without paying due. They are telling they will black list if I will not cancel my visa. Please help me can they do this or they forcing me cancel me without pay my dues.

Black list [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir : How I check I am in black list or not this is my case : المعاملات :ML1081 15502:التوقيف

View more questions Search