Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikajae Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2022, 01:27 PM
    1950's movie (i think) need title
    where children in heaven get to pick their parents and a sister is separated from her brother because of this. a literal "stairway to heaven" exists within, and while i have not googled this title, wondering what it actually is? and i believe this is not the title...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 31, 2022, 05:19 PM
    The movie is For Heaven's Sake (1950).
    nikajae Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2022, 05:52 AM
    yes, i believe you are correct. while i did get some of the specifics wrong, i may have, at the time, just watched an Abbot and Costello with the stairway to heaven visual. thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This movie I am looking for is from the 1950 [ 3 Answers ]

This movie I am looking for is from the 1950's or 1960's.It is a black n white movie and the scene is of a man and a little girl with black shoulder length curly hair running from a house ( the man is holding her hand) that is being pushed off it's foundation by black crystals coming up from the...

Movie from 1950`s can't remember title [ 0 Answers ]

This movie was made maybe in the 40`s or 50`s. The scene I remember is, it's a war movie.mabe wwii. There is an american battle ship that ran aground not too far from shore. The ship was on fire and about to explode. All the sailors were leaving the ship one at a time and was walking in the...

I forgot the title of this 1950's- or 1960's movie [ 0 Answers ]

I forgot the title of this movie. It was from the 1950's or 1960's. Its about a woman performer who's husband dies in the war, so to comfort her, her mother gives her a drink, she starts drinking alcohol everyday and becomes an alcoholic. She marries many men then overcomes her addiction in the end.

View more questions Search