Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikajae Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2022, 01:13 PM
    here's a movie from the eighties; I remember ONE SCENE
    so, when i was a mere teen, and looking to get into rated r movies back in the day, i got really high and by coincidence happened upon the most bizarre movie ever. i remember only one scene:

a couple is having issues, has a bbq in backyard.
    husband, if i remember correctly, adorns a "penis" costume and proceeds to embarrass his wife by simulating an ejaculation.

i'm probably misremembering, but this scene sticks out.

i know this movie exists...

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a movie title. Only remember this scene... [ 0 Answers ]

I remember the conclusion of a movie where the African-American drug lord was at this secluded home (or compound). He was probably operating his drug world from this location. He had a white girlfriend, who was really a mole, perhaps a federal agent. She played the part of the girlfriend well and...

I'm looking for a title of a movie, but only remember one scene. [ 1 Answers ]

I think there is a family shipwrecked or somehow stranded on a life raft, and the father tries to fish and ends up catching a sea turtle. While trying to reel it in, he slices up his hands from the rope/line. What movie is this? And was it any good?

I want to find out the name of the movie, but I only remember a scene from it. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a movie scene but forgot the name of it. One of the scene was that a man fell into the water from the ship and met with 3 Mermaid. After that he went to the forest and capture by little kids they torture him a lot. He had not got any thing to eat he cried and the food was on the table...

I'm looking for a movie title but I only remember one scene. [ 1 Answers ]

There's a white female, teenager I believe, and she's dancing in a dark club. She's surrounded by people and I'm pretty sure she's on drugs. It's a slow motion scene where she's just completely out of it, kind of like it's her escape. She has her arms above her head when she's dancing and she's...

Remember this movie from one scene [ 1 Answers ]

Hey OK so the only part I remember of this movie A couple young twenties go out onto the countryside so the guy can show her where he grew up... (the girl has short black/dark brown hair and the guy has dark brown hair) go out onto this hill side (in england maybe) and all of a sudden it starts to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.