Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2022, 05:50 AM
    A time to hate
    Flashback to the day Clueless declared victory

“I pledge to be a president who seeks not to divide, but to unify; who doesn't see red states and blue states, only sees the United States,”
    To Trump supporters he said
    "We are not enemies. We are Americans," ....
    I will work as hard for those who didn't vote for me — as those who did. Let this grim era of demonisation in America begin to end — here and now.

Well that was then .

Fast forward

First he demonized Trump voters calling them Mega-Maga . Well that did not work because Trump voters embraced the label.
    So now he has called some 74 million Americans they edged toward "semi-fascism".

Hmm and here I thought government by unconstitutional executive fiat that even Madam Mimi ;the speaker of the House last year said was an abuse of executive authority ;was edging towards fascism.

He not only hates Trump .He hates all his voters .

Trump and the extreme MAGA Republicans have made their choice -- to go backwards full of anger, violence, hate and division, while Democrats have chosen to be a nation of unity and hope.

He did not suggest that a debate of ideas should be engaged. He did not suggest he was willing to listen to and understand the issues that led people to support Trump. In the name of unity they must be crushed , He sees that as necessary for democracy to survive.

It’s not hyperbole now you need to vote to literally save democracy.
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2022, 06:00 AM
    btw ,this hatred in up and down the Dem ticket.

Here is Dem nominee for Guv in Florida Charlie Crist

"Those who support DeSantis should stay with him and vote for him and I don't want your vote."
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2022, 04:23 AM
    Quid pro Joe is going to lecture us tonight on restoring the soul of the nation. It will be another opportunity for a hate fest . He will say the country must unite against those evil MAGA semi-fascists . You see ;going into the fall campaign season ,the Dems can't point to their accomplishments . Inflation ,recession and crime dominates his reign. So instead he will use the bully pulpit to demonize .

It's a brilliant strategery . All he needs to do is to incite one person to violence and he can broad brush paint all his opponents as violent insurrectionist domestic terrorists .

And unfortunately the lame brained Senator from my state already fell into his trap. Lindsey Graham said there would be riots in the streets if Trump were indicted .

Clueless was quick to jump on that mistake yesterday.

“No one expects politics to be patty cake. Hey, sometimes it gets mean as hell. But the idea you turn on a television and see senior senators and congressmen saying, ‘If such and such happens, there’ll be blood in the street.’ Where the hell are we?”

I don't recall his saying such things in the summer of 2020 when Democrats across the nation supported riots all over the nation.

His address today will be a blatant political campaign address . The GOP should demand equal time from any network that broadcasts it .
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 04:26 AM
    so before his address tonight Clueless went to Pa to warm up his racist act.

There's a place where I was the only white guy that worked as a lifeguard down in that area, on the East side. And you know, you could always tell where the best basketball in the state is, where the best basketball in the city is. It's where everybody shows up."

When speaking about college loans last week he said
    Black and Hispanic borrowers...they don't own their homes to borrow against to be able to pay for college.

Not to be outdone ; Dem Senate candidate John Fetterman(who decided to not bother attending Cluless' event ) came up with a racist reason why voting ID should not be allowed ..because poor people and "people of color" are "less likely to have their ID at any one given time."
    He thinks they are too stupid to have their id's when they vote ?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2022, 04:53 AM
    The only way the dems can be this unhinged from the truth is for the left-wing media, which is to say nearly all of the media, to choose to ignore it and even participate in it.
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 05:20 PM
    this is the most hateful speech i have ever heard a President make
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 05:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    this is the most hateful speech i have ever heard a President make
    Trump was giving a speech too?!
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 05:40 PM
    word to clueless

there is nothing wrong with America's soul It is your polices that are screwed up
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 05:44 PM
    word to clueless

there is nothing wrong with America's soul It is your polices that are screwed up
    And what is your plan to improve those policies?

Did you miss Biden's response to the heckler?
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 05:52 PM
    what I saw was a man behind a blood red backround condemn half the country
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 06:02 PM
    I'm sure those Marines in the backround really enjoyed being props in his hate-fest
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 06:03 PM
    I'm sure those Marines in the backround really enjoyed being props in his hate-fest
    And how did Biden respond?
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 06:10 PM
    He did a campaign speech in Prime time on the American people's dime . The Repubs should demand equal time . It was the most disgusting speech I have ever heard a President deliver . Evita's basket of deplorables comment was tame in comparison .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 06:19 PM
    The Repubs HAVE gotten equal time, between 2016 and 2020. You musta heerded a diffrunt speach. The one I heard was "What is a democracy?"
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 06:32 PM
    He talks about Republicans the way Bush talked about al Qaeda .

First he called Republicans a threat to democracy then he spewed this pablum

“empathy is the fuel of democracy-the willingness to see each other not as enemies but as fellow Americans…”
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 06:32 PM
    He did not. The ones he is not happy with are the MAGA Republicans.
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 06:48 PM
    yes about half the country
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 07:08 PM
    Hardly!!! Many Republicans have working brains.
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 08:16 PM
    the great unifier

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 09:08 PM
    Like Trump pumping his arms in the air? Must be a man thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate and love him at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

I met someone online that I got along with really well. We hit it off right away and had a great friendship for a few months. I shared my worries with him and he was fun to spend time with. Eventually he confessed to me that he fell in love and told me he would steal me away from my boyfriend...

Pets, My rats hate bath time! [ 4 Answers ]

I would like some advise on how to encourage my rats to enjoy bath time for they sqeeq endlesley when I do so. Thanks for reading :0)

I hate and love it all at the same time. [ 11 Answers ]

My story is this: I met my boyfriend when I was in the 8th grade and he was in 9th. I hated him at first but he grew on me and we started dating... now here we are I'm 19 years old and he is 20 both graduated and I just finished up my 1st semester of college. Well here is my problem I love him so...

Dumped (hate that word) and confused - is it time he needs? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me a week ago. Our relationship was a very happy one, with the exception of a long standing problem with his ex. Basically, I couldn't let go of little things from his past (she was the love of his life before me) and I let my insecurities cause argument after...

View more questions Search