Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 11:55 PM
    Clueless declared anyone who opposes his policies as enemies of the state .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 04:15 AM
    The difference between Trump and Biden is that Trump had a working, efficient economy unlike what we have now.

All it takes is one trip to the grocery store to see the difference. Prices grow higher by the day and shelves are frequently empty. And then when you put some gas in your car, you see the difference again. How anyone could vote dem is just beyond me. Trump is a loud-mouthed bore, but at least he was an efficient loud-mouthed bore. People who vote dem want more unborn babies killed, foolish energy policies, and a racial fairyland.
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2022, 08:08 AM
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2022, 01:21 PM
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 02:21 PM
    The Great Unifier? Biden's insults of MAGA voters is curious. Is there something wrong with making America great again? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Trump insulting segments of the American voting public. Anyone remember any specific instance of him doing so?

Biden's motto should be "MAMA". Make America Mediocre Again.
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 02:29 PM
    Always good to be consistent.

President Biden on Friday said he does not consider any Donald Trump supporters to be a "threat" to the U.S., though he said the failure to condemn violence for political gains was "inappropriate."

The president’s comments were in answer to a question from Fox News’ Peter Doocy who asked if Biden considered all Trump supporters to be a threat to the country less than a day after he blasted "MAGA Republicans" in a speech Thursday.
    he said the failure to condemn violence for political gains was "inappropriate."
    Perhaps he is referring to his utter failure to condemn the BLM rioters???
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2022, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Trump insulting segments of the American voting public. Anyone remember any specific instance of him doing so?
    I'll start with this one when he was campaigning in 2016.
    https://heavy.com/news/2016/09/donal...king-reporter/
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2022, 03:43 PM
    today Cluless said

'I Don't Consider Any Trump Supporter to Be a Threat'

Obviously the over the top message yesterday did not play well today .

Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 03:56 PM
    OK, Let's see. The question was, "I don't recall Trump insulting segments of the American voting public. Anyone remember any specific instance of him doing so?" And you come up with a story about Trump and one man? Really??? Even your article would go no further than saying, "Last November, at a rally in South Carolina, Donald Trump appeared to openly mock a disabled man, a reporter for The New York Times." His beef with the reporter concerned an article the man had written, and not something political. Now I have said before that Trump is a loud-mouthed bore, just as Biden is proving to be, but I don't recall him insulting an entire segment of the American voting public as Biden did last night, and evidently neither do you.

You must work much, much harder...MUCH harder.

Of course Biden is just following in the grand tradition of HC and BO.

HC. "But what the map doesn’t show you is that I won the places that represent two-thirds of America’s gross domestic product. So I won the places that are optimistic, diverse, dynamic, moving forward."

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

BO. "And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2022, 04:04 PM
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2022, 04:12 PM
    OK, Let's see. The question was, "I don't recall Trump insulting segments of the American voting public. Anyone remember any specific instance of him doing so?"
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...sult-list.html

You watch that video of Trump twitching and jerking and don't think he was mocking the disabled reporter??? Shame on you!
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 04:40 PM
    I didn’t say he wasn’t mocking the man. I said you came up blank in answering a very plain question. No wonder you hate answering questions. You’re not good at it at all.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2022, 05:27 PM
    I didn’t say he wasn’t mocking the man. I said you came up blank in answering a very plain question. No wonder you hate answering questions. You’re not good at it at all.
    Segments of the voting public? You didn't open my link. Tons of "segments"!
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 05:38 PM
    The first link was a complete blank about one man. The second link was to the Times which requires a paid subscription.

Still blank. Now it might be that Trump, as pres, did insult some segments of the voting public, but I don't know of them and, evidently, neither do you. We'll see. So far you're "segment" is one man.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2022, 05:49 PM
    The first link was a complete blank about one man. The second link was to the Times which requires a paid subscription.
    Why didn't you say that instead of insulting me!
    Still blank. Now it might be that Trump, as pres, did insult some segments of the voting public, but I don't know of them and, evidently, neither do you. We'll see. So far you're "segment" is one man.
    Twitter. A VERY long list, A to Z, of people and groups he insulted on Twitter. You could use good keywords and google the loooooong list on your own.

Must be why he was kicked off.
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 06:39 PM
    Why didn't you say that instead of insulting me!
    No one insulted you. I did point out that you don't like to answer questions which is unquestionably correct.

No, I will not do your searching for you. You claim to have an answer for my question. If so, then simply describe it in your own words, speaking of specific, clear instances of Trump insulting segments of the voting populace.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2022, 07:07 PM
    No one insulted you. I did point out that you don't like to answer questions which is unquestionably correct.
    That is a big fat lie and you know it! I may not give the answers YOU want -- an entirely different thing. And I have fenced with you to try to get to the sense of what you're asking.
    No, I will not do your searching for you. You claim to have an answer for my question. If so, then simply describe it in your own words, speaking of specific, clear instances of Trump insulting segments of the voting populace.
    I will try to c/p. I doubt this website can handle all the citations.

Try this site. Not as complete as Trump's tweets but they had even hit the news.

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...table-insults/
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 07:25 PM
    That is a big fat lie and you know it! I may not give the answers YOU want -- an entirely different thing. And I have fenced with you to try to get to the sense of what you're asking.
    Oh my. I wonder if a site admin is supposed to go off on a wild tantrum like that, especially when she knows full well her little accusation is completely false?

I asked, "If so, then simply describe it in your own words, speaking of specific, clear instances of Trump insulting segments of the voting populace." You replied, "I will try to c/p. I doubt this website can handle all the citations."

Then, instead of doing what you just said you would do (c/p), you instead provide another link that I am to "try". Well, rather than waste my time on another wild goose chase, I'll wait for the c/p version you just said you would provide.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2022, 07:36 PM
    Oh my. I wonder if a site admin is supposed to go off on a wild tantrum like that, especially when she knows full well her little accusation is completely false?
    Sorry to disappoint you. I am not a site admin.
    I asked, "If so, then simply describe it in your own words, speaking of specific, clear instances of Trump insulting segments of the voting populace." You replied, "I will try to c/p. I doubt this website can handle all the citations."
    Then, instead of doing what you just said you would do (c/p), you instead provide another link that I am to "try". Do you even realize what you are writing??? Rather than waste my time on another wild goose chase, I'll wait for the c/p version you just said you would provide.
    When I went back to that NYPost site, I could no longer access anything because I dont have a subscription. (I had been allowed two free visits apparently.) Thus, I put on my librarian hat, googled with good key words, and found the Hill site that is quite interesting and offered examples. I was still searching to find more examples, but because of your um unhappiness toward me, decided to watch the season finale of "American Ninja Warrior" instead.
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 07:42 PM
    I went on the wild goose chase anyway. The list was Pres. Bush, Gov. Bush, Hillary Clinton, Anderson Cooper, Bill Cosby, a newspaper, a magazine, Sen. Graham, Jonah Goldberg, a Mexican drug lord (Yes, they really included that!), Arianna Huffington, and so on and so forth. Could you kindly identify the one which is a "segment of the voting population"?

Still sitting on blank. Again, you have no answer at all for a plain, clear question. See what I mean??? Either one does not exist, or you don't know how to locate it.

I have tried to block you before and always get this message. "Sorry Wondergirl is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her." Maybe you should let AMHD know you are not an admin.

Thus, I put on my librarian hat, googled with good key words, and found the Hill site that is quite interesting and offered examples.
    Good examples for a question not asked by anyone. You MUST try MUCH harder. I'll be glad to tell you how to c/p if needed.

To be clear, I would not be surprised to find that Trump DID insult a segment of the voting pop. I'm just saying I'm not aware of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate and love him at the same time [ 3 Answers ]

I met someone online that I got along with really well. We hit it off right away and had a great friendship for a few months. I shared my worries with him and he was fun to spend time with. Eventually he confessed to me that he fell in love and told me he would steal me away from my boyfriend...

Pets, My rats hate bath time! [ 4 Answers ]

I would like some advise on how to encourage my rats to enjoy bath time for they sqeeq endlesley when I do so. Thanks for reading :0)

I hate and love it all at the same time. [ 11 Answers ]

My story is this: I met my boyfriend when I was in the 8th grade and he was in 9th. I hated him at first but he grew on me and we started dating... now here we are I'm 19 years old and he is 20 both graduated and I just finished up my 1st semester of college. Well here is my problem I love him so...

Dumped (hate that word) and confused - is it time he needs? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 3 years broke up with me a week ago. Our relationship was a very happy one, with the exception of a long standing problem with his ex. Basically, I couldn't let go of little things from his past (she was the love of his life before me) and I let my insecurities cause argument after...

View more questions Search