Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 24, 2022, 05:06 AM
    Shocking treatment of Canadian combat veterans
    You hear horror stories about VA and the way US vets are treated .

Canada is trying to one up them
    A Canadian Forces veteran seeking treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder and a traumatic brain injury was shocked when he was unexpectedly and casually offered medical assistance in dying by a Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) employee….
    Sources say a VAC service agent brought up medical assistance in dying, or MAID, unprompted in the conversation with the veteran.

Veterans Affairs says worker ‘inappropriately’ discussed medically assisted death with veteran - National | Globalnews.ca

But vets aren't the only target of this new Canadian rage

The people with brain illness are also in the cross hairs .

'Put to death': Canada's too-permissive euthanasia laws a threat to the disabled, experts say | National Post

To go on vegetating in cowardly dependence on physicians and machinations, after the meaning of life, the right to life, has been lost, that ought to prompt a profound contempt in society. (Nietzsche)

Never again’ is, by itself, never good enough — because there’s always an argument, the next time, about whether the new evil is the same thing we’ve sworn to never tolerate again. The injustice always reappears in a different form. The very parade of self-condemnation of the elaborate distancing of ourselves from the injustice of the past — by which we think we guarantee our innocence — can itself become the occasion, or even the excuse, for the next injustice.

American Literature: Our Own Neglected Canon (catholiceducation.org)

Check out some similar questions!

Shocking or not [ 0 Answers ]

If I encased mercury,salt, and graphite, in glass with a heat filament a exposed it to motion of a constant stream of fast moving ocean water, could energy be achieved?

Shocking switchplate [ 59 Answers ]

SCENARIO: A guest was leaving after visiting our pool. He claimed to have "gotten a little jolt" from my mudroom lightswitch. The next day I could not replicate the shock on myself... perhaps he was wet (?)... so I perfromed a series of tests with my digital multimeter. I recorded the results...

ITIN for dependent canadian born son and wife (canadian citizen) [ 3 Answers ]

I have filed W7 for my wife and son with my Federal tax return by going to a TAC in atlanta area. They indicated that since it is a peak season, will take 6-8 weeks to get the ITIN. How do I file my states return? Reading from the replies of tax experts here, I understood that for most states I...

Shocking and bizarre treatment, [ 5 Answers ]

Lets see how many ideas you all come up with. Keep in mind all the treatments standardly used have unusual answers. Your cat drank a small amount of antifreeze yesterday. What do I do? My golden is 85 pounds an he eats anything, about an hour ago he knocked over over his biscuit jar witch...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.