Ask
    Rastrellli Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2022, 12:21 AM
    Executive Secretarial School Transcript
    Need info on getting my transcript from 1994-1996 please help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 24, 2022, 10:43 AM
    Any job that is wanting your script from 25+ years ago isn't worth having.

Aug 25, 2022, 10:09 AM
    I do not need it for a job rather school loans that I still am paying off and are frivolous
    RandomPerson36 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2022, 04:40 PM
    An educational institution usually has specific instructions on its website regarding how to order and receive one's transcript. I'm not sure exactly what college/university you attended, but if you look around on its website (perhaps under "enrollment services" or "university registrar" or similar sections), I'm sure it'll provide you with better guidance on what steps you should take!

If you can't find the information you need, I say contact the institution by phone or email and hopefully they'll connect you to the person/service you need to get it done! Good luck!

Aug 25, 2022, 06:34 PM
    Well unfortunately they were shut down by the state from what I have read online so I’m just trying to find another avenue. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get a transcript from a closed school [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get a transcript from Mansfield Business College that closed around 1989

Transcript from a closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from Rhode Island School Of Photography Inc. Located at 241 Webster Avenue, Providence, RI 02909 in the year 1994. Since then the school is closed and I am unable to get my transcript. Please Help.

Transcript from closed down school [ 6 Answers ]

I need to find my transcript from a business school that has closed down. How would I do that?

How to get a transcript from a closed school [ 1 Answers ]

Graduated from RCA Technical Institute - Cherry Hill, NJ. School has been closed for years who can I contact to get information on my transcripts?

View more questions Search