Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2022, 09:06 PM
    More proof that Americans don't care about titanic debt.
    Joe Biden expected to announce $10,000 student loan forgiveness program Wednesday.
    This will amount to about three hundred billion additional dollars of budget deficit. It's just incredible, a continuation of the idea that if we act like we have money, then we can actually have it! It's plainly just another ploy to get more votes for liberal dems as they move the country ever closer to financial ruin. We can only hope the American voters are not dull enough to fall for this dishonesty.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...taxpayers-300b

Check out some similar questions!

Proof of Debt [ 7 Answers ]

Must a mortgage company have original documents in order to prove debt? If bank can not produce original documents of mortgage. Is debt still valid

Debt Collection, proof of debt? [ 2 Answers ]

Today I got in the mail a document from the Lawyer that is suing me for money from a debt from bank of america. The packet included all the documents sent to them and to me. The "Proof" of debt that they are claiming is only 4 months of my account. The account is in the last 4 months before it was...

Proof of Debt? [ 16 Answers ]

Here is the condensed version of my story. May of 06, I had some pain in my teeth and went to the dentist and found out I needed about $2000 worth of work done. I was in pain in the office at work, boss asked what was wrong, so I told hime about my teth. He said, "I can help you out with that." He...

How to get proof of debt [ 13 Answers ]

My friend has an auto repossession on his credit report; he called and asked them to send proof that this was actually his because there's another person 2 hours away from him with the same name(even the Junior at the end!). All the collections agency mailed him was a settlement agreement. He...

Proof of Credit Card Debt [ 4 Answers ]

I am being sued for credit card debt in the NYC civil courts for $17K+. However, I am not exactly sure if the card is mine. I am going to ask the collection company (which also happens to be a law firm) for proof that the credit card is mine. My questions is in court do I need a signed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.