Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcFour1 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2022, 04:59 AM
    Insurance Rates Climbing ??
    Curious as it is Apples & Oranges comparing the Cost of Insurance between my Son and I.. Do the Insurance Companies not adjust your premium after 2 yrs Safe Driving , No Claims or Tickets ?? My Son Insures a Car and a Motorcycle , He Drives for a Living and has had a Clean Driving Record for several years now which never seems to be reflected on his Insurance Policy.. Were talking Province of Ontario and the Price of the Policy can put you in the Poor House.. Thoughts Appreciated, Cheers Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 20, 2022, 09:18 AM
    I'm in the US and have no knowledge of Canadian auto insurance. My best resource when I have questions like yours is to call my insurance agent. In Ontario, are there similar insurance companies and their offices that handle claims and will answer questions from insureds?

I found this by googling: "By law, before you can drive a vehicle on Ontario roads, you need proper insurance for the vehicle ... You need to have insurance for your vehicle before you register as the owner. You need to buy insurance from a private insurance company."

So, yes, there must be an office and an agent whom you can call.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance rates if you have a wood burning stove? [ 3 Answers ]

I am wondering how much I monthly premium would go up in I had a wood burning stove installed.

At Fault Accident, My Insurance Rates? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, so I was in my first accident ever. Ive only been driving for a year, so I'm a new driver. My record is clean, except for a few parking violations. So, last week I was driving my sisters car here in California, and ran over a rolled up rug on the road. It was dark at night and really had...

Child support and insurance rates [ 4 Answers ]

Does any one know if cost of health care coverage get factored when calculating a support order. I am asking because my health care for family has more than doubled since the divorce a few years back.

Auto and home insurance direct mail response rates [ 0 Answers ]

We would like information on actual or projected response rates for auto and home insurance direct mail solicitations for the past several years in the States. We are trying to factually identify direct mail response rate trends for the auto insurance industry, and map where our client stands...

View more questions Search