Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2022, 04:22 AM
    So walls DO work?
    Biden heads back to Delaware beach house, where he’s building $500K taxpayer-funded security fence.
    Maybe someone should tell Mr. Biden that people can (gasp!) climb over or tunnel under fences!! They are not 100% effective, and so we should never use them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...security-fence
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2022, 05:11 AM
    It is not even debatable after we see what happened in Texas.
    Texas National Guard locked a barbed wire fence at the border in Eagle Pass on someone's private property as illegals gathered at the gate.

Then the border patrol opened the gate to allow the illegals in. There can be no dispute now that official policy by Clueless is for the US to have open borders.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2022, 06:10 AM
    I wonder how many of these " asylum seekers" have crossed the US border ?

Mexico To Release Potentially Thousands Of Prisoners From Federal Custody : NPR
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2022, 04:10 AM
    Finland to start building fence on Russian border next year (msn.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Walls don't work unless they're around my house. [ 2 Answers ]

"DHS pays over $455K to build ‘security fencing’ around Biden’s beach home." So the pres who won't finish building the southern border wall is making sure there is a barrier around his own beach home, and one paid for by the feds. ...

Proof that walls work. [ 1 Answers ]

"DHS pays over $455K to build ‘security fencing’ around Biden’s beach home." So the taxpayers (printed money) will be paying to construct a fence around the president's summer residence. At the same time, the pres has cancelled all construction of a southern border wall. Trump is just lookin better...

Evidently Walls Do Work [ 3 Answers ]

Notice that no one suggested the wall would not work since, after all, people could simply dig under it. BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors reportedly builds fence, gate around $1.4M home (nypost.com) BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors erects '$35k' fence around new $1.4M house she bought with...

Does cat repellent really work to keep your cat from scratching the walls [ 1 Answers ]

My cat is really distroying my apt.he is scratching my walls. Is there a repellent that works at keeping him from scratchin my walls?

Legalities of neighbors to turn my water off to work in their home/cut walls to work? [ 9 Answers ]

My downstairs neighbor moved in 2 years ago. It seems like they don't realize we live in a 2 story condo not a custom home. One top another bottom. There are other questions I wish to ask as well. But first the male occupant is a handy man and has been doing lots of modifications to his home since...

View more questions Search