Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2022, 05:08 AM
    Passive v Aggressive
    That could sum up the style of the previous Attorney General vs the current one .

Bill Barr was probably a decent administrator for a normal functioning DOJ . But the DOJ he inherited was far from functioning normally .

They had under the emperor given drug cartels weapons .
    They spied on journalists and private citizens ;along with the CIA and the NSA ,on behalf of the emperor
    They had granted immunity to a slew of guilty Evita operatives . As part of the deal they destroyed laptops and the evidence it contained .
    They had overlooked Evita storing classified material in an unauthorized private server .
    AG Loretta Lynch met secretly with Bubba even though Evita was the target of the investigation. A few weeks later FBI boss James Comey declined to prosecute her after he gave extensive details of her criminal activity .
    They conspired with the Evita campaign to undermine the Trump campaign.
    After Trump was duly elected they conducted a multifaceted insurrection attempt against him. The whole executive staff was involved .

This was the DOJ Bill Barr inherited . What was called for was a complete house cleaning by the new AG.
    But besides handing off the investigation of the origins of the Russia hoax to an independent prosecutor ; he treated the Dept like there was no culture of corruption .

Andrew McCabe was fired by Jeff Sessions for leaking to the press and lying about it . Barr let him off the hook. Inspector Javert Bob Mueller spent 3 years of prosecutorial misconduct trying to find anything to indict Trump . He found nothing , He then lied to Congress telling them he had not even investigated the Steele dossier . He intimidated witnesses and set up perjury traps for them .

Nobody in the DOJ faced any consequences except for what special council John Durham dug up. By then it was mostly too late.

The whole Hunter Biden laptop story erupted on Barr's watch. Even after the election ,he could've appointed independent council to investigate a lifetime of corruption by 'The Big Guy ' and the Biden crime family . Barr punted .

Merrick Garland is now in charge .In roughly the same time frame as Barr's tenure :
    He cleared McCabe and restored his full pension benefits .
    Under his watch the Justice Dept treats parents who are concerned about what their children are being taught as domestic terrorists
    He is challenging all redistricting and voter integrity law in red states .
    He sent a goon squad to raid the home of James O Keefe of Project Veritas . Seized his private records and leaked them to the press.
    His DOJ threatens to sue anyone attempting to protect children from sexual grooming . His DOJ raided the home of a former President .

When there was a chance to reform the culture at the DOJ ,Barr was MIA .
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2022, 05:47 AM
    So Senator Ron Johnson wrote a letter to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz. In it he details whistleblower allegations from inside the FBI that they were told in late 2019 that they were not permitted to look at Hunter Biden's laptop and that the FBI is “not going to change the outcome of the election again,”
    New FBI whistleblower claims bureau leadership slow-walked Hunter Biden investigation | Washington Examiner

The agency of course went further by claiming the laptop was Russian misinformation.
    The laptop was available long before the election ;so there is no parallel to the phony claim by the Dems that the FBI investigation into Evita's emails decided the 2016 elections. Instead the FBI waited more than a year and well after the 2020 elections to look at it .
    “It is clear to me based on numerous credible whistleblower disclosures that the FBI cannot be trusted with the handling of Hunter Biden’s laptop,” Johnson told Horowitz this week.

That should've been obvious well before any whistleblower emerged .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2022, 11:40 AM
    Is anyone surprised by this? Is there anyone who did not already know it to be true?

FBI officials slow-walked Hunter Biden laptop investigation until after 2020 election: whistleblowers

FBI officials, concerned about influencing the 2020 election, told employees, 'You will not look at that Hunter Biden laptop,' according to whistleblowers.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi...whistleblowers
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2022, 03:55 PM
    Zuck the (fill in the blank) admitted he and Facebook colluded with the FBI to suppress the Hunter Biden laptop before the election .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Do I Deal With My Passive-Aggressive Boy Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy off and on for a year and I have fallen in love with him. He told me today that he recently uncovered that he is passive aggressive. This is a quote from his e-mail he sent me, " One thing I have recently uncovered is that I can be passive aggressive... I never really...

Passive Aggressive [ 4 Answers ]

Please, I need to know what a passive aggressive mad would act like. Thanks!

Passive Aggressive spouse/ want to leave [ 1 Answers ]

Contemplating leave my spouse. We have grown apart, three small children, he will not agree to counseling and he's passive aggressive. What legal recourse do I have before I walk out with my children

Religious or Political / Aggressive or Passive? [ 13 Answers ]

Opinions please. Did the act of placing a Mezuzah at Gate 5 constitute an illegal political act? Was it aggressive? Was it provocative? Was it wrong? Or was it simply a case of Jews peacefully performing their religious observance in a way that doesn't affect the Arabs in the area? Does...

View more questions Search