Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 23, 2022, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    It was not a Trump fan making a false statement on this site. It was you. You are doing exactly what you have been critical of Trump doing.
    It wasn't false. Apparently, you listen to him while you're wearing blinders. :-)
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2022, 02:11 PM
    Now it amounts to a lie. "I didn't drink a disinfectant as suggested by Trump!" Trump never suggested that you or anyone else drink disinfectant. And now you are so full of pride you can't even admit to being wrong, even after YOU posted the Youtube video that showed you were wrong. You are very much like Trump!! Maybe you should change your name to "WonderTrump"?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 23, 2022, 02:13 PM
    Enough already...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Clueless intentionally lies about the covid vaccine [ 3 Answers ]

Definitely getting desperate to go into the campaign with something resembling an accomplishment . Desperate times call for desperate measures including making a claim that is easily demonstrably false . A bold lie . And that is what we got from the White House in a tweet When President...

NY ;covid relief fund diverted [ 0 Answers ]

I could've added this to many other postings on this board . But it intersects so many of them that it deserved it's own post. NY Education Dept is diverting funds targeted for pandemic relief to Critical Race Theory (CRT) training . NY was awarded $9 billion in Elementary and Secondary...

Trump Falsifies COVID Reports From The CDC [ 21 Answers ]

It never ends. Breaking news this evening (and yesterday). The Trump Administration falsified reports from the CDC by changing the science to reflect Trump's agenda. The CDC reports are routinely sent around the world and are (or were) the gold standard in cases like the pandemic. Needing to...

COVID-19 vs Flu [ 11 Answers ]

Many people believe COVID-19 is no worse than the flu. I’m here to set the record straight. COVID-19 affects the lungs at the level of the alveoli. This is the deepest tissue of the lung, and the hardest to treat. On X-Ray, the bases of the lungs look like they are full of ground glass. The...

Should I let my girlfriends past sexual stuff play on my mind..? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for 6 months now and I am on a year abroad for university, I talk a lot to her and as we cannot be together physically, we talk and sometimes have a bit of dirty talk. I am a curious guy and I asked her about her past with ex's and the stuff they got up to, I asked...

View more questions Search