Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 30, 2022, 04:15 AM
    Not the title of the thread, but the conversation side road that tomder and I took.
    The entire thread, conversations and all, is about Trump and what the Biden admin is doing to him.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2022, 04:32 AM
    Uber Member

Aug 31, 2022, 07:47 AM
    From another site.

A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”

The Harley rider replies, “Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”

The reporter says, “Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”

The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I’m voting for Trump."

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
    “U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH”
    And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days!
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2022, 12:56 PM
    it is clear that the DOJ is building a process crime case against Trump . Yesterday they released a picture of documents spread out on the floor of MaL with top secret on them along with a box of framed photos of things like Time Magazine covers (I love that the top framed mag cover is the one with all the other Presidential contenders peering into a window of the Oval Office ).

Trump haters staring in the window . Now we had Trump haters staring into Melania's shoe closet .

We have gone over this enough times to explain that just because a doc has a top secret designation on it doesn't mean that Trump did not declassify it before he left office.

Also it has been stated ad nauseum that the statutes that the FBI used to justify the gestapo raid are not dependent on classification status . So why release the photo ?

The rumor is that there is no clear violation of any of the statutes. The FBI is attempting to construct an obstruction case .

So it is safe to assume that this is not how these docs were stored .Instead the FBI staged this photo . Am I mistaken or is that a redacted measuring square on the floor too ?

The circus continues.
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2022, 01:11 PM
    So Trump wants a 'special master ' to review the docs seized because some of them are privileged docs that the FBI has no business viewing . The FBI countered that it was not necessary because they have already reviewed all the docs.
    Now they say that a special master should not be assigned because there are national security concerns.

So a person designated by a judge cannot view the docs .... but a bus load of FBI agents and their staff can ? Trump's big mistake appears to me to be that after he declassified them he should've released all of them for public viewing .
    Uber Member

Sep 7, 2022, 02:40 PM
    Hillary Clinton, being interviewed on "The View", opined that 'no one is above the law' while discussing the Trump Mara-a-Lago docs. The chutzpa of the left is sometimes just amazing. No one is above the law??? Well, no one, evidently, other than her.
    YGR Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2022, 08:28 PM
    I think the same, that is, they could try to assassinate Trump in order to prevent him from being elected president again. Those people are capable of anything. I would like to know how it could be prevented in time that they assassinate Trump if they had thought so? I am one of those who support Trump, I have always admired his work and I would not want anything bad to happen to him but I fear for his safety. The left is capable of many things and we must prevent it in time, Trump deserves our full support. How can we help?
    Ultra Member

Sep 12, 2022, 03:58 AM
    Welcome YGR

I am not entertaining the thought of assassination. But I can see a pending Justice Dept arrest that will tie up Trump in legal limbo through 2024 .
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2022, 04:07 AM
    Welcome, YGR.
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2024, 04:24 AM
    The Trump document case took front and center mostly yesterday (there was also some movement in the Georgia case . The judge dismissed some of the charges because the prosecution never bothered to explain why Trump et al was being charged with the pile on ) .

There was some ;as the compliant press calls it ,testy and combative exchanges between Trump's lawyers and Judge Cannon . That is of course what the Slimes wants to concentrate on.

Judge Denies One of Trump’s Efforts to Derail Documents Case - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

They of course are missing the bigger news out of yesterday's hearing .

The Hur handling of Quid's documents has become a big elephant in the room.
    Trump's defense repeatedly mentioned 'arbitrary and selective enforcement' .Judge Cannon appeared to agree.

My information is from Real Clear Investigations' Julie Kelly from her X postings .

Cannon hammered the fact no former president or vice president has been charged under Espionage Act for taking and keeping classified records including national defense information--which represents 32 counts against Trump in Jack Smith's indictment.

She asked what day did Trump's violations begin. The prosecution said Jan 20,the day he left office.

There are many things wrong with this .
    There is no clear process for former officials to lose of retain their security clearance.
    His argument is Trump's clearance automatically expired at the end of this term--which contradicts how former government officials maintained clearances long after their service ended.

Prosecution claimed that there were emails and letters that revoked Trump's . But there is no formal process ..... again an arbitrary decision that happened after the prosecution began

Enforcement of the 'Presidential Records Act ' has always been resolved through negotiations; (sometimes they are contentious ) .
    So all that Jack Smith is left with in theory is obstruction charges .
    Hard to argue obstruction in a case where no crime was committed.

Kelly predicts that when all is said and done ; Judge Cannon will throw the case out .
    That should set the left's hair on fire .

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 on X: "NEW: From FLA courthouse in Trump's classified documents case with a prediction. Robert Hur report and testimony is the biggest elephant in the room. The term "arbitrary enforcement" used frequently by both the defense and Judge Aileen Cannon. Cannon hammered the fact no former…" / X (twitter.com)
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2024, 07:27 AM
    Look forward to seeing your assessment of the judge's ruling in Georgia. Looks to me like he tried to find a middle ground between bashing Willis (as she deserves) and doing nothing.
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2024, 07:55 AM
    I don't think it matters . Judge should've said something that is becoming trademark Democrat ....... " she perjured and had clear conflict of interest ..... BUT NO REASONABLE judge would remove her from the get Trump case".

I don't see any way Trump isn't convicted unless there is a change of venue. Hope he doesn't go to jail before the appeals process.
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2024, 11:29 AM
    If one of them is guilty when they both told the same lie ;then why isn't both of them subject to the same penalty ? The only reason is that the judge wants Willis' team still on the case .
    '
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2024, 11:40 AM
    I think it's a matter of judicial courage, or rather a lack of it.
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2024, 01:24 PM
    yeah Judge McAfee who was "randomly selected " to preside over the case ;who is the least experienced Fulton County Superior Court Judge ;but was assigned to the most important case in the county history ;once was supervised by Fanni Willis ,was not about to be the one remove her from the case.

I think Trump's team has to hammer over and over again requests for a change of venue. The deck is stacked against him in Fulton County ;and frankly in Georgia's Guv Brian Kemp has been in Trump's name calling cross hairs a number of times .

Donald J. Trump on X: "What a fool Governor @BrianKempGA of Georgia is. Could have been so easy, but now we have to do it the hard way. Demand this clown call a Special Session and open up signature verification, NOW. Otherwise, could be a bad day for two GREAT Senators on January 5th." / X (twitter.com)

Trump insults Georgia’s GOP governor — then demands impossible-to-perform election audit - Raw Story

Aaron Rupar on X: ""Of course, having her I think might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know the truth" -- Trump on the relative merits of Stacey Abrams and Brian Kemp https://t.co/KrppCdCHAJ" / X (twitter.com)
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2024, 05:31 AM
    It is hard to keep track of all the lawfare

Back in Manhattan NY there are 3 cases ;2 of them civil that could lead to Trump having to divest of real estate assets at bargain basement prices .

The criminal case brought by DA Bragg claims Trump violated campaign finance laws by paying off the non-disclosure agreement he made with Stormy Daniels .(aka "hush money "according to Bragg)

There is a new delay in that case. The Feds ;not happy at all that Bragg is stepping into areas that are Federally enforced ; delayed in producing documents ;and did a late massive document dump of over 100,000 docs after Trump's team made a request for them .

Bragg's office had no choice in agreeing to a delay for the trial that was intended to begin March 25.

Trump wanted 90 days . Bragg agreed to 60.
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2024, 11:47 AM
    Re 8th Amendment excessive fines clause

This was Justice Ruth Ginsberg opinion in ' Timbs v Indiana '

The prohibition embodied in the Excessive Fines Clause carries forward protections found in sources from Magna Carta to the English Bill of Rights to state constitutions from the colonial era to the present day ......Protection against excessive fines has been a constant shield throughout Anglo-American history for good reason: Such fines undermine other liberties. They can be used, e.g., to retaliate against or chill the speech of political enemies,”

Protection againstexcessive punitive economic sanctions secured by the Clause is, to repeat, both “fundamental to our scheme of ordered liberty” and “deeply rooted in this Nation’s history and tradition.”

17-1091 Timbs v. Indiana (02/20/2019) (supremecourt.gov)
    Uber Member

Mar 22, 2024, 12:46 PM
    I shared that post on FB. Only those truly infected with TDS would see that judgment as reasonable.
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2024, 03:45 PM
    Here is the update on the document case /Mar a Largo

You see the deal is that judge after judge can make rulings against Trump in court.

BUT if Judge Aileen Cannon makes rulings in favor of Trump ;then she is a partisan hack who has no business being on the bench . She was appointed by Trump and is a Trump stooge. Forget the fact that she has made some important rulings against Trump.

Aileen Cannon Removal Calls Grow Over Latest Filing (newsweek.com)

Doesn't matter that in DC Judge Tanya Chutkan is denying one Trump motion after another in an effort to fast tract her preconceived conviction of Trump.

Doesn't matter that in a similar case Special Council Hur has decided that Biden is too mentally unfit to stand trial. a blatant double standard of justice.

The real concern is that Judge Cannon ;presiding over a very complex case; where evidence is of national security concern ;might delay the trial past the November elections .
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2024, 04:04 PM
    People not interested in truth will make some strange assessments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who Left Office More Disgraced? Nixon, Clinton or Trump? [ 4 Answers ]

Definitely Trump. No one really cared that much about Clinton. That was a private matter between him and his wife and he left with a really high approval rating. In fact his approval rating went up after his impeachment. Nixon is small potatoes compared to Trump. He at least had enough...

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

Pain starting in lower left back, left ovary,groin an leg area [ 2 Answers ]

I have been experiencing pain in my lower back on the left side with a burning sensation in my left ovary, groin area and left thigh. Added to these symptoms I have also been having a fever. I did an ultrasound of the groin and pelvic which revealed swollen lymph nodes. Cause I was also having a...

View more questions Search