Aug 11, 2022, 11:27 AM
    Maybe he just needs more time??? (<;
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2022, 01:46 AM
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2022, 04:52 AM
    So Garland made a big show in saying that he was approving the release of the search warrant . What he did not say was that he had no choice. Judical Watch filed a motion to unseal the warrant and the support materials used in the raid . Judge Reinhart who approved the warrant ordered the Justice Dept to respond. Judicial Watch was joined by the Slimes and Albany Times Union in the filing .
    To avoid the need for individualized orders on any future motion(s) to unseal, it is ORDERED that the Government shall file an omnibus response to all motions to unseal on or before 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on August 15, 2022.”

Judge Orders DOJ to Respond to Judicial Watchs Motion to Unseal Mar-a-Lago Search Warrant Materials by 5p.m. EST on August 15 | PressReleasePoint

The judge forced his hand although I do not understand the advantage to the Justice Dept of keeping it a secret .

He did confirm that he ordered the raid . That puts to rest the nonsense from the left who have been bleating that the FBI Director Chris Wray is a Republican Trump appointee who ordered the raid .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2022, 06:14 AM
    It's three months prior to the crucial midterms. In my view, that explains this entire exercise. They are gambling they will find something incriminating, or even plant something incriminating. With the full support of the corrupt media, Trump and the repubs will be short on time to reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Steroids [ 1 Answers ]

My partner injected 1ml of testosterone 1 week ago. He has decided not to do it again but if he was to just stop taking it would it interfere with his natural testosterone levels? Or would he have to decrease his intake?

QE on steroids [ 24 Answers ]

We have been told here that the problem with the pump priming exercise we have engaged in for some time now has not been as effective as it could be because we did not go all out . We are about to watch that theory come under test as the Bank of Japan embarks on a QE exercise that the Fed can...

Steroids [ 5 Answers ]

If I were to take one stack or bottle of steroids (Anadrol 50) to get the gains that it provides in lifting and body looks which usually takes 4 to 6 weeks I've read. Would I keep those gains when the bottle ran out and I stopped taking it? Just having trouble putting on weight and muscle... after...

Steroids use [ 1 Answers ]

How you doing listen Im going to be frank I don't like beating around the bush . I got a bottle of "test" "prop" I left it out of room temp . Not in the freezeing cold anyway tha oil based steriod got cloudy.. Can I still use an expect full potencey

View more questions Search