Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mingalj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2022, 09:35 AM
    Streaming from phone camera
    Is there any way to record via camera and simultaneously upload it to some website (something like a stream) and as soon as the recording stops, the file is sent online to a certain website that only I got access to? (For example, I record some person in case of evidence, and he seizes my phone to delete it or to stop recording but by that time the file is already online) *I don't talk about social networks since the person can instantly delete the file by seizing my unlocked phone*
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 5, 2022, 09:48 AM
    Sounds like a live stream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My camera phone with invalid operation? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, $orry $ key broken. My Cricket camera phone ha$ $lowly reduced the amount of picture$ that I can take. Now, it'$ been giving me "operation failed" me$$age$ and not $aving my picture$. Won't let me $end them either. I$ there anything that I can do? No $im Card on the$e type of phone$ and it...

LG 225 Tracfone (camera phone) Voicemail [ 2 Answers ]

Im asking this question for my dad, How does he go about retrieving voicemail on this phone (LG 225 Tracfone). Ive looked at it (I consider myself somewhat savvy) and I cannot figure it out. Thanks so much. He can be reached directly at [email protected] (which would be AWESOME and I will...

Software for motorola phone camera [ 1 Answers ]

I lost software to download pictures from my motorola cell . Where can I download more

Camera phone ugly picture [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone ever taken a good picture of themselves on a camera phone. I refuse to believe that I really look like that.

Motorola Camera Phone pictures [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a way to directly download pictures from my Motorola phone. I think it is a V22N. My PC identifies it when I connect the usb, but say there is no supporting software. Is it just a matter of drivers or is there more?

View more questions Search