Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PoetAdams Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2022, 11:32 PM
    Where to buy a trusted brand hot water system?
    I need to replace my old hot water system I think it's worn and old already. I'm looking for a water heater replacement and an installer

Check out some similar questions!

What Brand and SEER rating of Split AC System to buy in Florida. [ 0 Answers ]

We are planning on building a new house in Cape Coral, Florida. The house is on one level and will be 2900 sf. We have owned expensive Trane units a Bryant Evolution units and after reading threads on this web site I decided to ask what to do. Down here they use a split system - we are also...

Brand new hot water heater but water turns cold [ 4 Answers ]

We've been having a similar problem. We're renting and the maintenance guy seems to have no idea how to fix it so he just gave us a brand new hot water heater, but the problem hasn't gone away. The water is only hot for about 1 minute and then turns cold. Do you think this is also related to the...

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

Our hot water tank is brand new but it doesn't seem to hold much water. [ 1 Answers ]

The water is hot when it comes out but there isn't enough to even fill the tub? Is there something wrong with it?

Brand New System Not Removing Humidity [ 30 Answers ]

My husband and I live in the southern Chicago suburbs. Humidity does get quite high in the Chicagoland area. I am extremely sensitive to humidity and would like to keep it as close to 30% as possible. To save gas/electric costs, on April 24, 2008, we replaced a functioning Carrier system (I'm...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.