Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2022, 08:15 AM
    A New Definition of Poor
    It's being reported that Hunter B has struggled to pay his bills. A news report said this.

• Hunter Biden struggled with to pay (sic) his taxes and bills in 2018 and 2019, emails reviewed by CNN revealed.
    • A Wells Fargo automated email showed one of his accounts lacked $1,700 for his Porsche payment.
    Are we supposed to feel sorry for someone who is having trouble keeping up his payments for a Porsche and paying the salary for his "assistant"?

Hunter Biden emails reportedly show him unable to pay his bills, including his assistant's full salary and a $1,700 Porsche payment (msn.com)
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2022, 01:51 PM
    A coke addiction can be expensive . Maybe he should've stiffed the big guy .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2022, 01:59 PM
    All of us middle class folks can sympathize with him. After all, there are certain essentials in life such as owning a Porsche and having an administrative assistant. I don't know what I'd do without mine!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

T.A.P what is the definition [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know the definition for the text type in T.A.P, I can't find it anywhere. Tank you

What is the definition of VAC? [ 4 Answers ]

When you speak of 220VAC, what is the definition of VAC?

What is the definition of "pi"? [ 19 Answers ]

Something about a circle?

He's poor, I'm not rich but not poor, he expects me to pay for everything, cheap? [ 24 Answers ]

My boyfriend is poor, I'm not rich nor poor, he expects me to pay for everything.. sometimes at dinner he orders a long list and I know I'm going to have to pay for it.. is it about being poor? Or is he cheap?

View more questions Search