Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2022, 01:09 PM
    Between 1991 and 2018 total SSRI prescriptions in the United States rose by more than 3,000%Over that same period of time suicides and mass shootings went up. Prescriptios of these drugs continue to explode with companies like Pfizer leading the way.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2022, 01:24 PM
    Watch TikTok, violent or sexual YouTube videos, join and read posts on Twitter and Reddit and Instagram and Snapchat. Try not to sink into a depression.
    I have no doubt that you have a good point there. I don't watch that stuff, but the violence and sexual material in movies and television are terrible as well. Movies like 50 Shades of Grey do a lot of harm in presenting women as nothing more than sex objects.

Between 1991 and 2018 total SSRI prescriptions in the United States rose by more than 3,000%Over that same period of time suicides and mass shootings went up. Prescriptios of these drugs continue to explode with companies like Pfizer leading the way.
    I know that prescriptions for ADD meds in schools have exploded over the past 40 years. Most of the kids we saw that were diagnosed with dyslexia were also ADD and benefited from meds. Still, it bothered me to see those kids so medicated. And depression meds are off the charts and questionable in their long term benefits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom grab bars [ 2 Answers ]

Which is better. Stainless Steel Grab Bars for a shower or Chrome Bars? I am having my tub removed and the section made into a shower. Thanks

I need a glacier bay 24' grab bar [ 1 Answers ]

I need a white 24" glacier bay grab bar.

Grab bar install in fiberglass shower [ 1 Answers ]

I need to install a grab bar in a fiberglass shower. The shower/tub was installed before the drywall, therefore there is no drywall directly behind the fiberglass. There are no studs available anywhere near where bar in needed. How do I attach the grab bar to the fiberglass shower only? One...

Grab bar leak follow up [ 2 Answers ]

I posted a question over the w/e about a leaking grab bar in our fiberglass shower and it was suggested we caulk to repair it. Thanks much for the help and one more ques. If no one minds, should we cut an access panel behind to repair from behind it? Is the shower side enough or do both?

View more questions Search