Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2022, 08:15 AM
    Also the breakdown of the new funding calls for $3.3 billion for better tax payer services and $45.6 billion, will go to enforcement activities like new audits, litigation, asset monitoring, and collections.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2022, 10:56 AM
    Good information. I just don't think there is a place in the legislation where it says anything about 87K new auditors. I'm sure there will be more. 87K more? That just seems like speculation.
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2022, 05:35 AM
    Yellen went on the reliable news source....The Late Show with Stephen Colbert' (I guess 'The View ' was already booked ) to argue that the reason we have inflation is because the Clueless Joe economy is doing so well ( I kid you not )
    She said the administration managed the COVID pandemic so well that consumers felt comfortable to "splurge" on grills.
    "They were in their homes for a year or more, they wanted to buy grills and office furniture, they were working from home, they suddenly started splurging on goods, buying technology,"

This caused the supply chain bottleneck according to her .She then added blame on Russia .

She said don't worry about recession . Clueless Joe has everything under control .
    No mention of the real reason for inflation ;the $trillions in monopoly bucks printed since Clueless ' reign began.
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2022, 06:11 AM
    Surely the ever vigilant, truth-hungry Colbert called her on that?? Well, I suppose not.
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2022, 06:14 AM
    no ... but they had a big discussion about what her signature will look like on monopoly bucks.
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2022, 11:03 AM
    On the subject of "Orwellian", this sure fits the description. "Norwegian filmmaker faces up to 3 years in prison for saying men cannot be lesbians. Tonje Gjevjon is a lesbian filmmaker who intentionally made the comment to criticize Norway's hate speech laws." So saying that men cannot be lesbians is now hate speech? The article goes on to say, "Tonje Gjevjon, a lesbian filmmaker and actress, was informed on November 17 that she was under investigation for speaking out against prominent Norwegian activist Christine Jentoft (a Norwegian man who claims to be a lesbian) on Facebook. Jentoft is a transgender female that often refers to herself as a lesbian mother." So a transgender female will be going to jail because she accused a lesbian man of being dishonest in his self description. It's enough to make your head spin.

This is nothing less than an oppressive government trying to put the fear of God into the heads of Norwegians so that they will go about as little robots, trying their best not to offend the powers that be. It is likely where we are headed.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/norweg...annot-lesbians

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Redefining a search using option group [ 5 Answers ]

This is a continuation of a couple threads from AllExperts because the followups were limited there... pt1: http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=6&catID=1440&expID=47239&qID=4846172 pt2: http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=6&catID=1440&expID=47239&qID=4846439 My original question was: I have...

A Good Recession? [ 4 Answers ]

How can the recession correct global economic imbalances?

Is America in recession? [ 18 Answers ]

Such a sharp increase in the jobless rate is a sure sign the answer is yes! Bloomberg.com: U.S. BBC NEWS | Business | US unemployment rate reaches 5.5%

Sales.and the Recession. [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know of a Recession proof industry? In other words... what's a good product that "still" sells during a recession? MY IDEAS -Medical industry (pharma, machines, etc) -Insurance -Low End Cars

View more questions Search