Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Apr 21, 2007, 05:47 PM
    Searching for sites
    Hiya,
    Im going to be trying to put a little something togeather for a friend. And wanting to know of any sites that give you name meanings free and also if there are any sites that do the birth star sign thing not sure what to call it.
    If anyone knows of any help thanks you.
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 21, 2007, 05:53 PM
    Assuming you mean first names -- there are many -- will get back to you on 2nd question -- Savage
    meaning of names.com - Google Search
    By chance do you mean birthstone?

Apr 21, 2007, 05:54 PM
    First and second names I have typed in on Google but when you want the full description they ask for a fee.

Apr 21, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Hi again What would you call the birth sign thing so I can try give it a look.

Apr 21, 2007, 06:50 PM
    The only thing I found on birth star was this site Baby Names based on Birthstar- Informationcorner.com

Am thinking you might mean birthstone -- Savage

Apr 21, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Yep I got all them but they only give you detail on where the name is from

Apr 21, 2007, 07:38 PM
    123 Baby Names: Welcome
    Have you found this site yet? -- Savage

Apr 22, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Also could anyone help me find some eites that you can look up people on and find history about them I have a news paper clipping about what has happened after the trial of this person.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2007, 05:54 AM
    Here is a Zodiac Chart that gives the star sign compatibility - Zodiac Chart

Here is something on Birth Charts - Birth Charts, Horoscope & Horoscopes in Astrology

And something from The Spirit Project - The zodiac and the special star signs in SpiritProject astrology

Apr 22, 2007, 06:02 AM
    Awww bless you thanks I shall give them a look. Let you know how I get on thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem Removing Sites From IE6 Restricted Sites Zone [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently removed all of the entries that SpywareBlaster v3.5.1 had automatically loaded into my restricted sites zone on IE6 browser and I noticed that there were still two sites that weren't deleted in the process. I then remembered that I had manually added them to the restricted...

I've been searching for so long [ 3 Answers ]

There's this movie I saw about 11 years ago or even more.didnt see it to the end because of power outage, but all I remember was that due to a gas leakage,the people in the affected area slept for hours.it was later discovered that the women who were affected, got pregnant& gave birth to similarly...

Searching and searching [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am constantly searching on engines such as Google and Yahoo! Etc and always when I need to come back to what I found in a previous search, I can never seem to find it again or remember how I got to it. Does anyone know if major engines have a feature that allows me to track where I...

Searching [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a song by a woman. About 5 years ago. Kind of mellow rock. Can't remember her name or the name of the song. The only thing that I remember is at the very end, instead of singing the words she says "I'm crazy like that". Or something similar. Please help!! Driving me crazy...

View more questions Search