Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2022, 10:45 AM
    Mark 16 From This Morning's Greek Reading
    "You're looking for Jesus the crucified Nazarene. He rose. He's not here. They put him over there, but as you can see, nobody's home now."

"He rose. He's not here." I'm not sure more comforting words have ever been spoken.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 17, 2022, 11:15 AM
    Where is He now?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2022, 04:09 PM
    "He rose. He's not here."
    The core of our faith. I've read that if the disciples wanted a risen Jesus when He was really dead, then they would simply have said that He rose spiritually. But they stuck to the hard story since it was the true one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning after pill, a little worried after reading around the internet [ 7 Answers ]

OK,me and my friend (who I know a long time) had sex. After we finished, we noticed the condom was empty! :( I took the morning after pill today, which is about 40 hours since we had sex, as I couldn't get to a doctor on a Sunday so it had to be today (this is in a country where you need a...

Read old Greek handwriting and translsate into Greek and English? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, this is one of several things written on the back of an old family icon in Greek, apparently by my grandfather about a hundred years ago. We were told it commemorates the birth of a child. Not certain how to post it here, so if no image shows you can see it at: ...

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

If the greek ekonomy in crash... how about my savings in greek bank? [ 2 Answers ]

Im repatriated Greek... I have transfer all my savings in to a greek Bank!. Isit dangerus? How about If the greek ekonomy in crash?. how about my savings in this greek bank? Do I loose all my (euro)money? Thank you for your Help CB

Applying for retrieval of Greek birth certiface from Greek Consulate Sydney [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My father needs to apply for the retrieval of his Greek birth cetificate at the Greek consulate in Sydney. Does he need to be present, or can a family member apply for it on his behalf? Thanks:)

View more questions Search