Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2022, 08:10 AM
    Pelosi crime family
    Paul Pelosi purchased 20,000 shares of Nvidia, a semiconductor company, worth between $1 million and $5 million on June 17. Nividia is incorporated in Delaware (Clueless Joe's state )and based in Santa Clara, California (Madam Mimi's state )

Nancy Pelosi's Husband Just Made a New Round of Big Stock Trades (businessinsider.com)

Coincidentally the Senate will meet as early as Tuesday to vote on a bipartisan bill to set aside $52 billion to boost domestic semiconductor manufacturing and give tax credits for domestic production . This possible vote comes after pressure from the WH to pass it before the August recess.

Gina Raimondo delivers a blunt message on stalled semiconductor chips bill: 'Time's up. It's time to make it happen' - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration officials made an urgent appeal to senators at Wednesday's classified briefing, calling on Congress to act before the August recess and warning of grave consequences if the legislation continues to languish.

The swamp is a den of corruption.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 16, 2022, 08:45 AM
    I'm surprised that such a small purchase warranted any comment, not like it ws a multi billion deal going south...

The swamp is a den of corruption.
    Absolutely spot on.
    It's a shame that those we choose to manage the country, and pay handsomely, then milk the system for all it's worth.
    Show me an honest politician and I'll show you a person with a whole crematory in their closet.
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2022, 10:17 AM
    yeah a couple million here and there in insider trading for swamp critters is small potatoes . The cool thing for them is that there is nothing illegal about it ......yet . Once the Pelosi's et al get their beaks sufficiently wet they plan on banning stock trades by members of Congress and their spouse.

Congress moves to ban stock trading by members as Pelosi backs efforts (cnbc.com)

At Pelosi’s direction, the House Administration Committee is working on drafting the rules, and the legislation is expected to be put up for a vote this year, likely before the November midterm elections.

But not before a couple more $ million can be made in insider trades . A $million here a$ million there and soon you are talking real money .
    10039988_Hon. Nancy Pelosi - DocumentCloud

The question at the heart of the stock trading issue is whether or not members of Congress have an unfair advantage in the stock market because they are privy to information on a daily basis that is not available to the public.
    What the article doesn't say is that Madam Mimi resisted this move for a long time .
    Nancy Pelosi’s Defense of Political Insider Trading Is Orwellian (jacobin.com)
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2022, 05:31 AM
    Since Paul Pelosi's purchase of Nvidia ; the stock has risen 10% anticipating Congressional action to subsidize the computer chip industry .
    Due to the collaboration of Paul Pelosi's insider trading and Madam Mimi controlling the Congressional agenda for many years ; Madam Mimi ;according to her disclosure forms ,is worth more that $100 million on a $200,000 a year salary .

This is just one of many examples that the ruling members of the party of the have nots are in the highest levels of the bourgeoisies class . Bolshevik Bernie as an example lives a modest lifestyle in 3 homes (one in Vermont ;one in DC ;and a quaint rustic lakefront 4 bed room log cabin .Combined his properties are valued greater that $1.5 million. And he is one of the poorer of the Dems .

Trading stocks on information not publically known is insider trading and it is a crime. Don't believe me ? Just ask Martha Stewart .
    But maybe like Evita trading cattle futures before him; Paul Pelosi is just a very lucky guy being married to one of the few elites where the rules do not apply
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2023, 12:29 PM
    Madam Mimi and Paul are either very lucky investors ;or they are trading on insider information .

Last month the Pelosi's off loaded 30,000 shares (around $3 million value )of Alphabet ;the parent company of Google.

Tuesday the DOJ and 8 states announced anti-trust suits against Google.

The appropriately named Preventing Elected Leaders from Owning Securities and Investments Act was introduced this week onto the Senate docket. It would ban lawmakers in Congress from stock trading.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2023, 12:54 PM
    Body cam footage of Pelosi attack has been released. Doesn't seem to show much other than the two of them calmly holding a hammer when the police first enter. Kind of strange.

Paul Pelosi video shows hammer attack after police arrive | Fox News
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2023, 04:35 AM
    A bipartisan bill was introduced by Senators Josh Hawley and Kristen Gillibrand that would bar Legislators and members of the Executive Branch from owning individual stocks ;even in blind trusts . They could still own index and mutual funds.

The proposal from Gillibrand and Hawley would apply to all members of Congress and their families, as well as the president, vice president, senior executive branch members and their spouses and dependents.

Latest proposal to prohibit member stock trading adds executive branch ban - Roll Call

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clintoon crime family $$$$$ drying up [ 0 Answers ]

Evita is not the President and no longer Sec State. So, donations to the slush fund disguised as a charitable foundation have plummeted. How bad? It plummeted to $16million. That may sound like a lot to us peons. But it represents a 75% decrease from it' speak years when there were expectations...

If aressted for a crime but not charged is that being convicted of a crime [ 10 Answers ]

I am being promoted to a manager at work and it asks if I was ever convicted of a crime. In 2003 I was arrested for possession, then in 2011 my case was refused. How should I answer the question

Looking for fictional crime novel about family held hostage in English manor [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for the title of a book and/or author I read around late 90's early 2000's. A family is held hostage in an English country estate by 3 or 4 Men. Unbeknownst to the family the son is in on the plot. The father Works for either a biological or chemical testing or manufacturing Company....

Compare and contrast natural crime and legal crime [ 2 Answers ]

What are the major crimes in the FBI crime index?

Crime with a crime but still in process mark yes or no for any convictions [ 13 Answers ]

Been worknig for a company in a nursing home. Decided to apply in another department, had to do another background check.recently got charged with a crime that still in process, so would I be lying if I make no when they ask do I have any convictions.

View more questions Search