Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2022, 05:08 AM
    Clueless Joe's Middle East Junket off the a great start
    Biden asks 'What am I doing now?' Before bumbling speech in Israel - YouTube

He then said he wants to “keep alive the honor of the Holocaust”

Biden Makes HUGE Gaffe In Israel, Says He Wants To "Keep Alive The Honor Of The Holocaust” - YouTube

The Israelis are used to his gaffes . December he "remembered " the time he met Israeli PM Golda Meir . He said she had invited him to Israel during the 6 Day War because she wanted him to be a liason between her and Egypt about the Suez Canal .

Besides the fact that Meir was not PM during the war ....Levi Eshkol was .......his story could not be true because in 1967 Clueless was preparing to attend Syracuse Law School . (you remember ...the times he was getting draft deferments and plagiarizing his way through school). He was an unknown who's political career did not begin until 1972.

"And I sat in front of her desk,” “And she had a guy — her staff member — to my right. His name was Rabin. And she kept flipping those maps up and down. She had that bevy of maps — sort of kept it — and it was — it was so depressing what she was — about what happened. She gave me every detail.”

Turns out he did meet Meir when he was a newly elected Senator .That meeting happened in 1973 prior to the Yom Kippur war. During that meeting Clueless told her that the Israeli capture of the West Bank and Sinai during the 6 Day war amounted to "creeping annexation " ;and recommended unilateral withdrawal from the areas . He said Israel was in no danger from Egypt because Egyptian officials had assured him that they accepted Israeli military superiority .

6 weeks later Egypt and Syria surprise attacked Israel.

Former Def Sec Robert Gates said of Clueless ;"I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,”

Gates is right .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2022, 05:14 AM
    I wonder what "hollow ground" is?
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2022, 06:14 AM
    It did not take long . While Clueless is away on this junket ,Gavin Newsom was seen sneaking in the back door of the White House .

Gavin Newsom caught sneaking in the back door of the White House while Joe Biden is overseas. - YouTube
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2022, 08:54 AM
    Biden's Meir story reminds me a lot of HC's fairy tale about landing in Kosovo under fire. It's just amazing that the ever compliant media basically allow them to get away with this lunacy.
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2022, 09:00 AM
    Clueless has an alternate life in his mind
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2022, 10:53 AM
    As Clueless goes to Saudi Arabia to grovel at the feet of the Crown Prince begging him to pump more oil ;remember this debate moment .

Vice President Joe Biden: I Would Punish Saudi Leaders For Jamal Khashoggi’s Death | MSNBC - YouTube

Another flashback How the compliant press treated Trump "coddling " of the Saudis

Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2022, 11:03 AM
    today

Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2022, 06:06 AM
    Further proof that the Slimes has fallen out of love with Clueless

Biden Says He Confronted Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi. How True Is That? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does an East Asian woman have a better chance than other women in the Middle East? [ 5 Answers ]

Since East Asians seem to get along really well and/or have no beef with Middle Easterners, do you think they stand a better chance than South Asians, Southeast Asians and the African population?

I'm going into middle school and I'm clueless on everything! [ 6 Answers ]

So I'm going into sixth grade next week and I am super nervous. Can somebody help me cause I am clueless on everything. Please Help!

Why Does the Middle east not care about Immigration? [ 1 Answers ]

The Middle east does not care about Immigration as much as other countries would have If they cracked down on Immigration in the middle east It would be harder to traffic arms and drugs to fuel the Terrorist groups right?

Biblical Archaeology - Near East & Middle East Archaeology [ 2 Answers ]

If the archaeology of the Near/Middle East is an interest of yours, check out the Biblical Archaeology Society (BAS). We, too, have a forum where you are welcome. BAS has been publishing the latest research in the field of archaeology in the Biblical lands since 1975 in their flagship...

View more questions Search