Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 12:25 PM
    You know.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 01:19 PM
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You made a statement via a couple of questions, and I agreed with you. Why are you accusing me of being fearful?
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 01:48 PM
    Perhaps your approach is all for the good. You agreed with me not knowing what I believe, but since you have agreed, then I’m glad to know that you agree with my assessment that the BLM and ANTIFA demonstrators were behaving like scum and should be prosecuted fully. Additionally, it should be made clear that such violent behavior will not be tolerated for even one hour and any and all steps will be taken to prevent it. Now I never would have guessed that you would agree with that, but I do congratulate for your sensible beliefs!
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2022, 01:51 PM
    update !!!! The rapist was an illegal alien . It keeps getting better and better .

Per ICE source, Gerson Fuentes, the man charged with raping & impregnating a 10-year-old girl in Ohio, is a Guatemalan national in the U.S. illegally & ICE has placed a detainer on him with local law enforcement.

He must've come to the US as an economic refugee one of those poor unfortunates .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 02:02 PM
    The 10-year-old told police Fuentes was responsible for her pregnancy, Huhn testified. Assistant Franklin County Prosecutor Dan Meyer said the girl had recently turned 10, meaning she was likely impregnated at 9 years old.

And later in the article:

Clark Torbett, an attorney with the Franklin County Public Defender’s office, said it was unconstitutional to hold Fuentes without bond, especially with DNA confirmation of the pregnancy’s father still pending.

He said Fuentes had lived in Columbus the last seven years and had a steady job at a café.

https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-man-char...163914748.html
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2022, 02:10 PM
    I don't care if he had a steady job.

Per ICE source, Gerson Fuentes, the man charged with raping & impregnating a 10-year-old girl in Ohio, is a Guatemalan national in the U.S. illegally & ICE has placed a detainer on him with local law enforcement.
    During Wednesday’s hearing, Assistant Franklin County Prosecutor Dan Meyer requested Fuentes be held without bond. He said Fuentes is not believed to be in the country legally and there are questions about his identity.Columbus man charged in rape of 10-year-old that led to abortion (dispatch.com)
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 02:17 PM
    It’s ok to be breaking the law and having sex with a nine year old girl as long as you have a steady job? He just better be glad he didn’t have a job with the Trump admin!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 02:52 PM
    I'm really, really wondering where the truth is in all this. His photo has been posted on public media too.

As for 9-year-olds getting pregnant? Can a girl get pregnant if she has never had a period? After googling this. I learned that pregnancy can occur as soon as a girl starts ovulating, which is happening all over the world (e.g., in China, Colombia, the US) at ever younger ages.
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2022, 03:32 PM
    That's true. The onset of puberty has gotten ever younger for several decades now. As I recall, it's about two years earlier now that mid 20th century. And the last I read on it, they didn't have an altogether satisfactory answer as to why it was happening.
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2022, 06:55 PM
    Flashback .That time when Trump was critiqued for saying rapists are crossing the border ......
    "They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 07:03 PM
    Rapists are on college campuses, in big cities, in small towns, in Christian congregations, on public transportation. They're everywhere!
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2022, 07:15 PM
    And in this case specifically illegally crossing the border .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 13, 2022, 08:01 PM
    What percentage of those illegally crossing the border are rapists?
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2022, 09:54 PM
    enough We know of one that wasn't supposed to be here

In North Carolina alone ;135 illegal aliens were arrested in the first 6 months of 2022 and charged with 465 pedophile sex crimes. That’s just in one state.
    NCFIRE

There is something strange about the time line . The girl identified Fuentes on June 22(the abortion happened 2 days later) . He was arrested July 12 when holes in the story started to be identified . What took so long to arrest him ? Also she was raped May 10.The new Ohio law allows abortions until 6 weeks after pregnancy . Her abortion took place 6 weeks and 3 days, and also 3 days after the Dobbs decision . All that time she could've gotten an abortion in Ohio under pre and post Dobbs law. But they decided to wait until 3 days past the deadline to go to an activist abortionist across the border . Was the child's welfare put second behind a political agenda ? Was an abortion denied in Ohio ? Extremely doubtful.

and
    Trump's comment about drugs . Fentanyl trafficking has increased dramatically in the last year .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moved states, lost license, cant get new one? [ 1 Answers ]

Try to make this as short as possible for you. I moved to another state. But before I could switch drivers license, it was lost in the move. But when I contacted my old dmv, they said I had to come in for a new picture as it was due. I explained I was 3000 miles away but the girl didn't have...

Does California have dog bans [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if California has any dogs bans, my husband and I are moving there soon and we are looking in to getting an "aggesive" breed as I've heard it, we are wanting a rotti or a pitt and I not sure if cali is one of the states taking up dog bans

Pitbull bans in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

Yes I am planing on moving to Florida around orlando in feb. I have a pitbull and a boxer and I was just wanting to find out the breed laws on them in Florida before we move. Were they are aloud and not aloud. Thanks for any help I can get.

Life has lost all luster. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old girl who has spent most of my life battling bouts of depression. I'm physically healthy and have decent self esteem, but I truly am a hermit so to speak. I find it rather difficult to even find any "want" to meet new people, even though I am discontent with the people I do...

How to make them luster [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering what to use to clean my jewellery to make it luster, thanks.:p

View more questions Search