Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2022, 11:08 AM
    Not all of them. What percentage are lawbreakers? And, do they know they need permission to enter another country? If you're from rural Venezuela, would you know?
    100% of illegal immigrants are lawbreakers by definition. Yes, they need permission to enter practically any other country. Try flying into those countries without a passport and see what happens.

You have not denied that? Oh yes, you did. Post 78. I had said, "Many cross for the purpose of sex-trafficking, gang transactions, or drug trafficking. Happy with that???" You replied, "You are so wrong! Please do some honest research!" Note the exclamation marks, added for emphasis!!

Perhaps "honest research" is what is needed in your replies?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2022, 03:30 AM
    Why is there no Dem outrage over the number of illegals who die at the border ?

DeSantis made an important point :

"Immigrants have been more than willing to leave Bexar County after being abandoned, homeless, and 'left to fend for themselves.' (by the administration)

Florida gave them an opportunity to seek greener pastures in a sanctuary jurisdiction that offered greater resources for them, as we expected. U​nless the MA national guard has abandoned these individuals, they have been provided accommodations, sustenance, clothing and more options to succeed following their unfair enticement into the United States, unlike the 53 immigrants who died in a truck found abandoned in Bexar County this June."

He mentions that Texas county because the Sheriff there is trying to make a name for himself by accusing DeSantis and Abbott of human trafficking .

The truth is that the Clueless Administration is complicit with cartels of being probably the largest human trafficking operation in the world .

So what is worse ;50 illegals being shipped to an alleged sanctuary region ;or 50 humans suffocating in a truck at the border ?

Clueless policies have prompted the largest number of unaccompanied minors crossing the border in history, many of whom are under the control of human traffickers, child smugglers, and cartels
    .U.S. shelters received a record 122,000 unaccompanied migrant children in 2021 - CBS News
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2022, 04:42 AM
    Why will Charles reign be called the Carolean era ? Is it just because of the name Charles ?
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2022, 12:47 PM
    Madam Mimi direct from the Democrat plantation ...

"We have a shortage of workers in our country. In Florida, some of the farmers and the growers are saying 'why are you shipping these immigrants up North? We need them to pick the crops down here.'"

" old times they are not forgotten ;look away look away look away Dixieland "

Pelosi: Florida farmers need immigrants to 'pick the crops' | WCIV (abcnews4.com)
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2022, 09:14 PM
    We need these illegal immigrants to come in here and pick our crops. Or so say Ms. Pelosi.

Responding to a question about the topic during the press conference, Pelosi began by admitting that there needs to be both border security and openness to migrants. She said, "The fact is, is that, uh, we have a responsibility to secure our border. We also have a responsibility to recognize the importance of newcomers to our nation. Right now the best thing we can do for our economy is have comprehensive immigration reform."
    She then added, "We have a shortage of workers in our country, and you see even in Florida some of the farmers and the growers saying, ‘Why are you shipping these immigrants up north? We need them to pick the crops down here.’"
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2022, 04:11 AM
    She has had a Dem majority in the House since 2006 more or less . At any time she could've taken the necessary steps to secure the border .

Her message really is that they need illegal aliens to replace the antebellum slaves and to bring new voters in ;dependent on the Dem's largess and compassion.

But she can't speak of that in so many words . So she says Florida agriculture needs cheap labor citrus pickers . Much better . She get's a dig at DeSantis for moving the illegals to the Dem "sanctuary" cities and states .

The Dems really fear DeSantis . Give them a day or 2 to start attacking him for hurricane response . It worked for them in 2006 . It worked for them in 2012 .

I can predict now that the Dems will start a campaign to install drop off mail boxes and permit unprecedented levels of ballot harvesting in Fla.; and maybe SC and NC .
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2022, 07:00 AM
    I think DeSantis is a legit possibility. Trump has likely crested and his big mouth shows no signs of slowing down which many people find irritating. DeSantis seems to have the ability to take tough stands without being off-putting. We'll see.
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2022, 08:37 AM
    it took less time than I thought .The pit bulls at the Slimes are on the attack

Facing a Dire Storm Forecast in Florida, Officials Delayed Evacuation (msn.com)

(I linked to MSN because Slimes makes you pay for the birdcage liner )
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2022, 04:26 AM
    NYC Mayor is begging Clueless Joe for relief . NYC has had an influx of illegals. They are not coming from Texas or Florida . They are being transported by midnight flights and bus rides provided by Clueless .

Friday Mayor Adams official invoked a state of emergency and is asking for Federal and State assistance.

NYC mayor declares state of emergency amid migrant busing crisis | Reuters

But Mayor Adams called NYC a sanctuary city only 2 weeks ago .

Dem New York City Mayor Eric Adams: NYC Will Continue To Be "Sanctuary City" For Illegal Immigrants - YouTube

Perspectives change when the rubber meets the road.
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2022, 07:24 AM
    The continuous disregard for the truth by the Biden admin has become tiresome.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas was told that the photographer who captured a clash between Border Patrol agents and Haitian migrants in Del Rio had said that the incident was being misconstrued -- hours before Mayorkas joined a White House press conference where he didn’t challenge the false narrative.
    The Sept. 24, 2021 email, obtained by the Heritage Foundation via a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA), shines light onto internal deliberations surrounding the controversy in Del Rio, Texas, where Democrats and the White House pushed a narrative that migrants had been "whipped" or "strapped" by Border Patrol agents despite it being quickly debunked.
    In fact, agents were using split reins to control their houses as migrants rushed across the river. But a narrative, based on a misinterpretation of photographs, was running and on Sept. 24 was further fueled by President Biden.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/may...ess-conference

Biden's response was the typical anti-law enforcement narrative we have come to expect from democrats. "To see people treated like they did, horses barely running over, people being strapped — it's outrageous. I promise you, those people will pay. There will be an investigation underway now, and there will be consequences. There will be consequences."

There were consequences alright, in spite of the fact that it soon became obvious that Biden had no idea of what he was talking about, and that the investigation would show the that no one was whipped or run over. How much longer must we endure this person???
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2022, 03:09 PM
    the agents still face adminstrative disciplinary action even though DHS knew hours before the presser that the narrative was a blatant lie.
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2022, 04:26 AM
    Clueless Joe is getting desperate . He adopted Trump's send them back to Mexico policy that he had originally reversed by EO and had created the hordes of illegals migration after they correctly concluded that he was an open border Dem.

But he is getting hammered politically . So he spoke to Dem mayor of El Paso Oscar Leeser and told him to NOT declare a state of emergency over the invasion.

Rep Tony Gonzales confirmed the report .
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2022, 05:33 AM
    update .

Poland began construction of a razor wire wall across it's entire border with the Russian exclave Kaliningrad ;about 130 miles . This is in response to the Russian regional airport ,Khrabrovo Airport, that will begin to accept flights from the Middle East.
    The concern is that Russia will direct "asylum seekers " aka llegal immigrants to the Polish border for entry ino the EU.

The razor wire is temporary . A more permanent wall will be built similar to the one Poland has with Russia's puppet colony state Belarus. Poland was swarmed with so called asylum seekers from Belarus .In that case Belarus was forcing them to cross the border .Poland in turn was forcing them back to Belarus . The wall is an 18 feet steel wall with electronic monitors .

Poland is the last of the EU countries to erect a barrier with it's Russian border .[FONT=Exchange, Georgia, serif]Finland, Estonia, and Latvia are all constructing fencing along their Russian borders; with some stretches already complete. [/FONT]
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2022, 06:03 AM
    Hmmm. "Build a wall." Now that's a novel idea. It certainly seems better than just casting off all restraints and allowing a tidal wave of who knows who to just come rolling across.
    Ultra Member

Nov 8, 2022, 03:32 AM
    DHS data for the end of the fiscal year are out . It don't look good .

CBP Enforcement Statistics Fiscal Year 2022 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

Clueless Joe's administration shattered a US record by apprehending nearly 2.4 million illegal aliens along the Mexican border(227,547 illegals in September alone).

Border Patrol agents arrested hundreds of gang members—mostly from Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13). 751 gang members compared to 348 in 2021. 312 of those belong to the MS-13. More than 145 members of Paisas, a prison gang from Mexico, were also apprehended.... 146 from the 18th Street LA gang.

98 people on the national terrorist watchlist were arrested ;compared to 16 in 2021 . This is a growing trend . A man from Bangladesh was running a human smuggling operation on the Mexican border with Guatemala ,and was sentenced last year .

Man Sentenced for Role in International Human Smuggling Conspiracy | OPA | Department of Justice

This reflects a growing demographic of illegal aliens from terrorist nations entering the U.S. through Mexico. The government classifies them as Special Interest Aliens (SIA) .Tens of thousands of SIAs entered Panama and Colombia in recent years mostly from Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia, Bangladesh, and India.

One can only imagine how many of the list above escaped capture and infiltrated into the US.

The Del Rio sector in Texas saw the most traffic with 480,930 illegals , an increase of 85% over 2021. The Rio Grande Valley sector ,468,124 encounters...Yuma in Arizona (310,094), El Paso (307,884) and Tucson (251,984).
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2022, 02:12 PM
    The Scmuckster weighed in on amnesty . This clown who advocates for infanticide is saying Americans don't make enough babies and that is why we need to legalize the illegal aliens pouring into the country .

Chuck Schumer Calls for Citizenship for All Illegal Aliens - The Maine Wire
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 12:37 PM
    remember when it was a racist conspiracy theory to suggest the Great Replacement Theory ?

United States

Main article: Great replacement in the United States
    The Great replacement in the United States is the American version of a white nationalist far-right conspiracy theory that racial minorities are displacing the traditional white American population and taking control of the nation. Versions of the theory "have become commonplace" in the Republican Party of the United States, and have become a major issue of political debate. It also has stimulated violent responses including mass murders

Great Replacement - Wikipedia

Well that was then . This is now .

"Now more than ever we're short of workers. We have a population that is not reproducing on its own with the same level that it used to. The only way we’re going to have a great future in America is if we welcome and embrace immigrants -- the DREAMers and all of them -- because our ultimate goal is to help the DREAMers -- but get a path to citizenship for all 11 million, or however many undocumented, there are here."

Schumer Calls For Path To Citizenship For "All 11 Million, Or However Many" Illegal Immigrants There Are | Video | RealClearPolitics
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2022, 06:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    remember when it was a racist conspiracy theory to suggest the Great Replacement Theory ?
    Ergo, you now support the racist theory, and are against immigration? Where did your forefathers emigrate from, Tomder?
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2022, 04:16 AM
    Schmuck Schumer appears to be all in for it . So do most of the Dems who speak honestly about it .

I am against ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION I am against open borders . I am against immigrants cutting the line to come here before people who have properly filled for entry . My ancestors followed the law their first act in their new adopted country was not breaking the law.
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2022, 06:14 AM
    Ergo, you now support the racist theory, and are against immigration?
    So supporting the rule of law is now being a "racist"? Hmm.

Where did your forefathers emigrate from, Tomder?
    This is the type of question that liberals consider to be of the "gotcha" variety. You answered it well. Practically all immigration into our country prior to the past 20 years or so was of the legal variety. Strange how this business of honoring the concept of law seems to be so foreign to liberals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be punished in the same way as for adultery? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old female and unmarried. I have committed a big sin.I have had sex chat with unknown males. In the middle of chatting I realize its wrong and then I stop chatting and perform obligatory ghusl as soon as possible and then I repent. I feel so ashamed of myself. But again I do the...

I'm being punished for something! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with him for eleven years and married for five. I've never been in any relationship like this! He's been physically and emotionally abusive. He's almost 40 and acts like a eighteen year old drinking, coming home the next day, playing video games. Two out of the three jobs he's had, he's...

Being punished for being hurt by him [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im really needing some help. I've began to think that I'm crazy living with this for so long so here goes... rite after my divorce to my first husband I met this guy and he was great. He helped me through my divorce and told me what to expect... he had ben through one two himself. ...

How Can AN 18 Year Old Be punished? [ 7 Answers ]

First I would like to say that my partner and I are male gay parents of 6 children whom we adopted through the foster care program. We have had great success with 4 of these children, all of them teens and young adults. The one I am concerned about is now 18 and thinks he owns the house and can do...

View more questions Search