Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2022, 02:24 PM
    So now you get punished for NOT whipping immigrants.
    Yep. The Biden admin has admitted, finally, that the border agents did not whip the immigrants. However, they are still being punished because...well, because. What a pathetic administration this has turned out to be. Thankfully, the border patrol agents have a union which has vowed to fight this idiotic garbage.

The head of Customs and Border Protection (CBP) on Friday said there was "no evidence" that Border Patrol struck Haitian migrants with their reins or used whips in Del Rio, Texas, last year, implicitly rebuking the false claim made by President Biden and other top Democrats — even as the agency recommended punishment for the agents for infractions such as "offensive" language and unnecessary force.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cbp...itian-migrants
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2022, 05:16 AM
    Why anyone would want to become a member of any law enforcement agency in this country is beyond me .It is an absolute no win choice. Staffing of the Border Patrol is no exception . It is at critically low levels and demonizing them by the Administration will not fix it .
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2022, 06:40 AM
    I really wonder what the true agenda of the left is. They have to know that reducing the number of policemen is going to lead to some level of chaos. The ones who suffer the most will be the poor. What do they want to gain from that? Perhaps stepping into the "breach" and exerting even more authority than government has now is the plan. That would allow them to shove aside opposition and exert more power. Plausible?
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 08:08 AM
    Thank you, Mr. Biden. Note the amount of Fentanyl pouring across our border. Trump's wall would have prevented most of that. I wonder if our pres will accept the responsibility for the thousands of Fentanyl deaths which are resulting from his inept and pathetic mismanagement of our southern border?

Name:  lone star.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  64.2 KB
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2022, 08:42 AM
    Trump had four years to build a wall along the southern border -- a wall that would be climbed over and burrowed under and traveled around. And now we need a wall at our northern border. Canada's opioid problem is moving into our country.
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 09:14 AM
    you do not discard the good for the exception . Most of the Canadian border is controlled . Smuggling is occurring in the tribal lands of New York, Quebec, and Ontario .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2022, 09:50 AM
    Over the Horseshoe Falls!!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 10:26 AM
    in a barrel .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2022, 10:30 AM
    In a barrel with a cute cat (like Annie did) plus a fannypack full of fentanyl.

Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 10:47 AM
    The Akwesasne Mohawk reservation crosses the US Canada border multiple times .There are jurisdictional issues up the kazoo because not only does the tribal area cross over the border at various points ;but it is also right at the border of NY, Quebec and Ontario .The border itself is a poorly drawn line in the middle of the St Lawrence River . The border runs across unmarked and poorly marked roads ;through people's property and sometimes right through people's homes.

Crime syndicates such as the Russian and the Mafia have taken advantage of the jumble for a long time now. This is not recent news . The Mohawks are an independent minded people and recognize US and Canadian sovereignty only as much as they are forced to do so. It is fairly easy for drug runners to hire locals to move product.

Even so the amount of drugs crossing the US Canada border is spit in the ocean compared to what moves across the southern border .
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 10:57 AM
    In a barrel with a cute cat (like Annie did) plus a fannypack full of fentanyl.
    lethal doses comes in very small packages. The best place to stop it would be to stop it at the ports of departure from China ;and the ports of entry in Canada and throughout Latin America.
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 11:22 AM
    Trump had four years to build a wall along the southern border -- a wall that would be climbed over and burrowed under and traveled around.
    If we applied that same silly thinking to our homes, we would never lock a door since, after all, the locks can be picked, or the door broken down, or a chair tossed through a window, and on and on it goes. But we recognize those to be very much the exceptions, so we lock our doors and we should finish the southern wall. Trump managed to get over 450 miles in place. Then Biden came in and stopped all construction. Thank you, Mr. Biden.

Everyone knows why the dems are leaving the border wide open. They view the illegals as future dem voters.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2022, 11:32 AM
    FOUR YEARS!!! and only 450 miles!

Hey, turn that around and make those refugees and immigrants and illegals future Repub voters!
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2022, 11:35 AM
    They will be after they first learn the Dem plantation aint all that
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2022, 11:50 AM
    FOUR YEARS!!! and only 450 miles!
    A little shrill, are you not?? Well, 450 miles would 450 miles more than Biden. And he had to contend with a liberal dem Congress in the last two of those four years. Every try to build a border wall that is too tall to climb over and makes tunneling under very difficult?

Hey, turn that around and make those refugees and immigrants and illegals future Repub voters!
    That's exactly what repubs should do. It is possible.

Trump's wall

Biden's wall.

Uber Member

Jul 29, 2022, 04:50 AM
    As it turns out, not even the Biden admin is foolish enough to completely dismiss a border wall.

But on Thursday, the Biden administration approved a plan to complete a section of the border wall near Yuma, Arizona. The plan includes filling four major gaps in the wall that continue to allow the Yuma area to be one of the busiest corridors for illegal immigration crossings.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas authorized the new plan, which was started by the Trump administration, in an effort to "deploy modern, effective border measures" and improve "safety and security along the Southwest Border," the agency said.
    Note that the traffic is not going under or over the existing wall. They are pouring through the gaps in wall. A first grader can easily understand this. It's why people go through doors rather than through windows. Path of least resistance.

Biden admin quietly approves construction of U.S.-Mexico border wall near Yuma, Arizona | Fox News
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2022, 05:20 AM
    and the Mayor of DC ,Muriel Bowser ,who never found a reason to use National Guard troops to protect the city before , has requested the deployment of the Guard to protect the city against illegal aliens that are pouring univited into the city.

And the Compost is advocating for it !!!

Opinion | Bowser must take action on migrant buses coming to Washington D.C. - The Washington Post

The city council says they are "burned out " having to deal with it .

Letter to the Mayor Regarding Migrant Arrivals | Office of DC Councilmember Brianne K. Nadeau (brianneknadeau.com)

NYC Mayor Eric Adams complained dealing with illegals is a "real burden " on NYers .

Mayor Adams: Influx of Illegal Aliens a ‘Real Burden’ on New Yorkers (yahoo.com)

DUHHHH Ya THINK !!! ??

Guv Abbott of Texas is just sharing the burden that his state and Arizona have had to deal with for years .

Hey Blue state Mayors and Guvs ..... suckes being you !
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2022, 05:58 AM
    Abbott's strategy is having the desired effect. It's sad that this administration's inaction is allowing these illegals to be used in this way.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2022, 04:53 PM
    Here is a classic exchange between Peter Doocy and KJP

Q One more quick one, if I could. Just off topic a little bit, what’s the difference between Texas bussing migrants to D.C. and the federal government flying migrants to, say, New York in the middle of the night and other cities?MS. JEAN-PIERRE: It’s very different because we’re not doing it as a — using migrants as a political pawn.

Press Briefing by Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, July 29, 2022 | The White House
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2022, 06:34 PM
    what’s the difference between Texas bussing migrants to D.C. and the federal government flying migrants to, say, New York in the middle of the night and other cities?MS. JEAN-PIERRE: It’s very different because we’re not doing it as a — using migrants as a political pawn.
    It makes you wonder how much longer it will be before people get tired of this kind of blatant lying. It's just stunning how stupid they seem to think we are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be punished in the same way as for adultery? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old female and unmarried. I have committed a big sin.I have had sex chat with unknown males. In the middle of chatting I realize its wrong and then I stop chatting and perform obligatory ghusl as soon as possible and then I repent. I feel so ashamed of myself. But again I do the...

I'm being punished for something! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with him for eleven years and married for five. I've never been in any relationship like this! He's been physically and emotionally abusive. He's almost 40 and acts like a eighteen year old drinking, coming home the next day, playing video games. Two out of the three jobs he's had, he's...

Being punished for being hurt by him [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im really needing some help. I've began to think that I'm crazy living with this for so long so here goes... rite after my divorce to my first husband I met this guy and he was great. He helped me through my divorce and told me what to expect... he had ben through one two himself. ...

How Can AN 18 Year Old Be punished? [ 7 Answers ]

First I would like to say that my partner and I are male gay parents of 6 children whom we adopted through the foster care program. We have had great success with 4 of these children, all of them teens and young adults. The one I am concerned about is now 18 and thinks he owns the house and can do...

View more questions Search