Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2022, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    My ancestors followed the law their first act in their new adopted country was not breaking the law.
    Your ancestor's first act doing something was NOT doing something? Hmmm...
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2022, 04:46 PM
    NYC mayor Eric Adams on the influx of illegal aliens into the city

Our shelter system is full, and we are nearly out of money, staff, and space. Truth be told, if corrective measures are not taken soon, we may very well be forced to cut or curtail programs New Yorkers rely on

“We’ve asked both the state and federal government for funding, for space to house asylum seekers, for staff, for workforce authorizations and, most importantly, a long-term strategy to ensure asylum seekers are sent to other cities,” he said. “Our requests for assistance have been mostly ignored.”

Mayor Adams says NYC is not prepared for influx of migrants as federal rule expires - Gothamist

Asking the Guv ;asking Clueless will get him nowhere. NYC is not even close to experiencing what the border cities have endured with this open border policy of the Dems .
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2022, 10:32 PM
    “We’ve asked both the state and federal government for funding
    So they are asking the feds for money? Interesting.
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2022, 02:29 AM
    This is what Mayor Adams should remember

Candidate Biden Calls On Illegal Immigrants to Surge the Border - YouTube
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2022, 06:22 AM
    He can do those things because he knows the liberal media has his back. That include Martha Raddatz making this insane claim.

ABC News Chief Global Affairs Correspondent Martha Raddatz pressed Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R) on his criticisms for President Joe Biden's handling of the border crisis because she has never heard Biden say "'we have an open border.'"
    Here's Who Martha Raddatz Thinks Is to Blame for America's 'Open Border' (townhall.com)
    Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2022, 06:42 PM
    Remember when the Dems pretended to be concerned about the fate of the illegal aliens ?

This is El Paso now because of the heartless Dem policies

Ultra Member

Dec 27, 2022, 07:00 PM
    Any comment on the heartless moving of migrants, including young children and babies, being shipped to a destination and not being told of the destination which was the home of VP Harris? Transported without winter clothing in 18 degree temps? Some wearing only t-shirts disembarking to the cold streets from the bus?

ON CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!

Do you remember the story of the baby Jesus being born in a manger because there was no room at the inn? Do you think Texas Governor Abbot enjoys playing Herod? Do YOU enjoy that role?

Let the little ones come unto me, said Jesus. Not, send them out in the cold to make a political statement.

The Republican Parry and their silent witnesses have reached a new low.
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2022, 03:15 AM
    So Abbot is to blame for the border crisis . I get it . Kam the Sham is the border czar . Maybe she should 'let them have a room at the Inn'. The streets of El Paso were in the 30 degree range Christmas weekend . Thousands of illegals slept on the streets 'without winter clothing' because Dems let hundreds of thousands and many busloads enter without legal places in the Inn .

When All Out Crazy did her act at the detention center the illegals had a bed ;a blanket ,and were fed .

When Joseph traveled with his family to Bethlehem ;he was moving his family legally due to a government decree . He was not attempting to violate the law and enter Bethlehem illegally .

Many of these illegals paid $ thousands to smugglers to help them invade. Did they forget to buy coats ?
    Uber Member

Dec 28, 2022, 06:21 AM
    If Trump was presiding over this lunacy, the liberal dems on this board would have their hair on fire, but since it's Biden at the wheel, we just get platitudes about Joseph and Mary. It never changes.
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2022, 03:58 PM
    So Abbot is to blame for the border crisis . I get it
    No Tom, you don't get it. I never blamed Abbot for the border crisis. I blame Abbot for his incredible insensitivity and downright cruelty for what he did on CHRISTMAS EVE - OF ALL DAYS.

Your Joseph story couldn't be more inappropriate, as is your sarcastic tone!

When Republicans stoop so low, I wonder if there is any hope left for the Grand Old Party.
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2022, 04:28 PM
    I get a kick when people who don't respect Christianity and call the Bible fables run to cite it when it serves their purpose.

On Christmas Eve; across Texas and all the border states ,thousands of illegals slept on the streets in cities and towns because Clueless Joe's "SURGE " encouraged them to take a perilous journey and hire human trafficers to help them illegally cross the border . El Paso does not have room "at the Inn" to service the residence of El Paso who need assistance . So spare me the fake tears and faux outrage about Abbott. If anyone is to blame it is the man who said .

Candidate Biden Calls On Illegal Immigrants to Surge the Border - YouTube
    Ultra Member

Dec 28, 2022, 04:36 PM
    I get a kick when people who don't respect Christianity and call the Bible fables run to cite it when it serves their purpose.
    Where in the world did you ever get the idea that I don't respect Christianity? Hopefully, not from any fundamentalists you pal around with. Now, THAT branch of Christianity I oppose, but even there do not disrespect. I DO disrespect some adherents of fundamentalism, but that's due to the person - not the belief.
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2022, 05:46 AM
    December 22 ICE sent a letter to Syracuse U 'Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse' (TRAC)that it had no records of 377,980 illegals it had released into the country wearing tracking devices in an' Alternatives to Detention' (ATD) program.

ICE Admits It Has ‘No Records’ For Hundreds Of Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Released With Electronic Monitors | The Daily Caller

According to ICE the ATD
    allows for closer monitoring of non-detained noncitizens at varying levels of supervision, using several different monitoring technologies. ATD effectively increases court appearance rates, compliance with release conditions, and helps the participants meet basic needs and understand immigration obligations.”

yeah right .

ICE hosts Alternatives to Detention program symposium | ICE
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2022, 06:27 AM
    Well said. Christianity is a pretty easy religion when a person can simply ignore the parts of the Bible that don't agree with his or her preconceived ideas.

Losing track of nearly four hundred thousand illegals is probably a fairly simple proposition when you don't really care about keeping up with them to begin with.
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2022, 08:39 AM
    December 22 ICE sent a letter to Syracuse U 'Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse' (TRAC)that it had no records of 377,980 illegals it had released into the country wearin..........

According to ICE the ATD
    allows for closer monitoring of non-detained noncitizens at varying levels of sies. ATD effectively increases court appearance rates, compliance with release conditions, and helps the participants meet basic needs and understand immigration obligations.”

yeah right .
    The above is a reply to my post here ??

Where in the world did you ever get the idea that I don't respect Christianity? Hopefully, not from any fundamentalists you pal around with. Now, THAT branch of Christianity I oppose, but even there do not disrespect. I DO disrespect some adherents of fundamentalism, but that's due to the person - not the belief.
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2022, 11:44 AM
    no I chose not to get into a religious discussion .
    Ultra Member

Dec 29, 2022, 02:15 PM
    no I chose not to get into a religious discussion .
    Ok. I understand. I felt it necessary to reply to your comment on the Christmas Eve post.
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2022, 03:40 AM
    here is the ICE letter admitting their ahem mistake .Why is this not headline news on all the compliant press ? It is that big a deal
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2022, 05:15 AM
    So the problem is that records seem to have been destroyed or removed?
    Ultra Member

Dec 30, 2022, 05:48 AM
    ERO is where ICE is supposed to remove illegals from the country after a final determination of their status.

The records of those released into the country under the Alternative to Detention program....which is supposed to provide for " closer monitoring of non-detained noncitizens at varying levels of supervision, using several different monitoring technologies"... were either never kept ;went missing; or were destroyed .

ICE hosts Alternatives to Detention program symposium | ICE

I believe they never intended to keep track of the illegals released into the country

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be punished in the same way as for adultery? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old female and unmarried. I have committed a big sin.I have had sex chat with unknown males. In the middle of chatting I realize its wrong and then I stop chatting and perform obligatory ghusl as soon as possible and then I repent. I feel so ashamed of myself. But again I do the...

I'm being punished for something! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with him for eleven years and married for five. I've never been in any relationship like this! He's been physically and emotionally abusive. He's almost 40 and acts like a eighteen year old drinking, coming home the next day, playing video games. Two out of the three jobs he's had, he's...

Being punished for being hurt by him [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im really needing some help. I've began to think that I'm crazy living with this for so long so here goes... rite after my divorce to my first husband I met this guy and he was great. He helped me through my divorce and told me what to expect... he had ben through one two himself. ...

How Can AN 18 Year Old Be punished? [ 7 Answers ]

First I would like to say that my partner and I are male gay parents of 6 children whom we adopted through the foster care program. We have had great success with 4 of these children, all of them teens and young adults. The one I am concerned about is now 18 and thinks he owns the house and can do...

View more questions Search