Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 04:29 PM
    Now Mayor Bettlejuice ;who runs a sanctuary city is complaining because Abbott is sending illegals her way
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 05:23 PM
    Chicago welcomed 75 Venezuelan immigrants last night. The city “will respond with essential services while these individuals navigate the next steps of their journey and our community partners have been working diligently to provide a safety net.”

"The migrants will 'receive health care screenings, the offer of COVID-19 vaccines and emergency housing, along with additional legal resettlement assistance,' said Emily Bittner, a spokesperson for Illinois Democratic Gov. J.B. Pritzker, who also welcomed the group." (Chicago Tribune)
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 05:43 PM
    so she will not object to welcoming the hundreds of thousands that border states have had to absorb since Clueless ' reign
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    so she will not object to welcoming the hundreds of thousands that border states have had to absorb since Clueless ' reign
    More will be arriving and will be welcomed. Mayor Lightfoot said, “Folks, these are human beings — moms and dads, young children, elders — who deserve our respect and dignity. They are not cargo. They are not chattel. They are human beings just like you and me."
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 05:57 PM
    until like Mayor Adams in NYC ,he sees services being overwhelmed by illegal immigrants . Then she will have to choose between these illegals and the legitimate residents of the city
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 06:09 PM
    Mayor Lightfoot said Chicago-area governments and community groups have been preparing for weeks in case Abbott sent immigrants here. "He is manufacturing a crisis,” Lightfoot said. “If it continues, we will be ready.”
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 06:24 PM
    Mayor Beetlejuice can't effectively run the city now. As it is now the Magnificent Mile is a killing zone The new benchmark is that anyone can go into a store and plunder goods as long as the total is below $1000 and slash the throats of innocents in the parking lots .

Chicago police say man fatally stabbed in neck in River North near Michigan Avenue - ABC7 Chicago
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 06:34 PM
    Then SC will be the place they'll be sent to, in a climate they're used to, with vegetation they like.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2022, 06:49 PM
    Amazing how generous and magnanimous liberal mayors can be with other people’s money. Bless their hearts. Anyone want to take a wild guess as to how many of those migrants will be bedding down at the mayor’s house??
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2022, 06:50 PM
    I hear that Clueless secretly sends them here after midnight. I have heard planes flying late at night at our local yokel airport that has not service at night
    Uber Member

Sep 1, 2022, 06:56 PM
    Trump is looking more and more acceptable all the time.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 1, 2022, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Trump is looking more and more acceptable all the time.
    Those federal inmates are licking their lips.

Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    I hear that Clueless secretly sends them here after midnight. I have heard planes flying late at night at our local yokel airport that has not service at night
    Parachutes. Quick! Learn Spanish!
    Uber Member

Sep 2, 2022, 05:14 AM
    Those federal inmates are licking their lips.
    Yep, waiting on Hunter.
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2022, 01:56 PM
    DC's non-voting delegate to Congress & other Dems are requesting $50 million in humanitarian assistance to deal with migrants being bused to other cities from the border. How have the Dems aided the border towns that get invaded every day by the illegal hordes ?
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2022, 08:50 AM
    And now the news from Martha's Vineyard.

Name:  fence.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  81.1 KB
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2022, 12:37 PM
    is that the emperor's new fence line ? Hundreds of people were invited to attend his 60th birthday party . He was shamed into scaling it back . But ok .... if hundreds were invited then surely he can house some of the illegals who were sent to Martha's Vinyard .. He should do it in the name of diversity . The island is way too white .

Uber Member

Sep 17, 2022, 01:00 PM
    Diversity, like helping illegal immigrants, is something for other people to do.
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2022, 01:34 PM
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2022, 02:19 PM
    “When we got on the plane, [DeSantis] told us they would give us jobs, a place to live, everything,” Dela Hoz said through a translator. “The whole group is pretty upset. But they did take us to a nice place.”

Rachel Self, an immigration attorney who lives on Martha’s Vineyard said the migrants were set up to fail. No advance notice was given so Martha's Vineyard could be ready and waiting.

DeSantis is a total jerk.
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2022, 02:37 PM
    If DeSantis is a jerk, what are the people who have stupidly allowed our southern border to become basically wide open to illegal immigration?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be punished in the same way as for adultery? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old female and unmarried. I have committed a big sin.I have had sex chat with unknown males. In the middle of chatting I realize its wrong and then I stop chatting and perform obligatory ghusl as soon as possible and then I repent. I feel so ashamed of myself. But again I do the...

I'm being punished for something! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been with him for eleven years and married for five. I've never been in any relationship like this! He's been physically and emotionally abusive. He's almost 40 and acts like a eighteen year old drinking, coming home the next day, playing video games. Two out of the three jobs he's had, he's...

Being punished for being hurt by him [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im really needing some help. I've began to think that I'm crazy living with this for so long so here goes... rite after my divorce to my first husband I met this guy and he was great. He helped me through my divorce and told me what to expect... he had ben through one two himself. ...

How Can AN 18 Year Old Be punished? [ 7 Answers ]

First I would like to say that my partner and I are male gay parents of 6 children whom we adopted through the foster care program. We have had great success with 4 of these children, all of them teens and young adults. The one I am concerned about is now 18 and thinks he owns the house and can do...

View more questions Search